What do you wear to a drum corps show?

Are you that guy that wears a corps t-shirt of one of the corps that will be performing? Do you wear your member jacket that's 2-sizes too small because you aged out 10 or 15 (or more) years ago and you still think you can fit in it? Or are you the type to come fully prepared with any and all pieces of clothing that will have you ready for any weather that may occur before, during, or after the show (ie, desert climate all the way to arctic chill)?

I have to be honest and say that my favorite show-goer is the older lady type that comes with the HUGE Mary Poppins type bag that has everything her and her entire family would need for a complete 2 week vacation. Anyone know what I'm talking about here?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, you need to be prepared for all weather changes. lol.

I had a family behind me in Rochester Alumni show at DCA they had a whole lunch soda included for a family of 5 kids and they were more interested in eating than watching the show and they got in the gate late only had about 3 corps left. Annoying as hell being the rule was no food in the gate. Hey mom pass me the bag of chip and all you heard the the crunching of the bag being passed. Meanwhile I was trying to record my Hubby's corps and then watch the Bridgemen.

I never saw the size of that bag.

I wear whatever is clean. I don't usually plan it.

I'm usually wearing a uniform. . .and a shako sometimes. ^_^

clothes

the clothes changes, but my corps jacket (which fits perfectly) is always with me and depending on the weather could be worn. Usually gets put on during bluecoats performance unless it is too ungodly hot to even wear for one corps show.

I'm one of those gus that wears a T-shirt of one of the corps performing. My anti-amp T-shirt a couple times.

Maybe a hat of a corps, especially for a daytime show.

Edited by shawn craig