Official Season 7 Discussion Thread

After finishing 2nd to Cross last night in Cincinatti, Kosmos wasn't about to let ANYTHING stop them from getting even tonight in Evansville- LEAST of all a blizzard! The corps is still feeling the vibe of winning their 3rd DCPI Midwest regional championship and looks to be firing on all cylinders as they head into their home show tomorrow in Bloomington.

When the buses got to our housing site, we saw the saddest thing we had ever seen in our life- a sick, starving dog buried in the snow that looked like it was about 3 seconds away from death. Naturally, the drumline wanted to cook and eat it on the spot, but fortunately some of our guard wrapped it up in a blanket and are nursing it back to health.

sickdog.jpg

Word is they're going to name him "Shannon" ^0^

There are deserts in Indiana?? That dog must have been a warm region of the state?? B)

This weather isn't hurting Cross too much...they are use to it plus the guard uni's were built for cold.

Not sure what the Vis Ensemble judge was looking at last night. We should be ready for Bloomington.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hardly call that a sweep. You did not "sweep" all captions. No one has been able to do a "clean" sweep yet! Is that even possible in DCPI? Winning all captions? hmmmmm

BK swept tonight, at a small show...and took all captions. VK2 is certainly hungry though, as it has been a flipfloppin game all season! More to come on the show later!

I would hardly call that a sweep. You did not "sweep" all captions. No one has been able to do a "clean" sweep yet! Is that even possible in DCPI? Winning all captions? hmmmmm

We took first place in all three divisions. :P

Les Blanc Chevaliers have "swept" at a lot of shows they've been at this season.

Unless you consider "sweeping" to be winning all 8 captions.

Les Blanc Chevaliers have "swept" at a lot of shows they've been at this season.

Unless you consider "sweeping" to be winning all 8 captions.

I guess the win over some division 1 corps in the pre-season wasnt just a fluke! The kids have a challenging and somewhat strange show--but it has power that people dig. The plan this year was to keep The Knights and Les Blanc Chavalier together almost the entire season so that they could grow off each other. Unfortuntely they have had to do so without me the last few weeks as business and sickness have kept me away, hence the lack of DCI Times last week--I hope to be back on tour soon!

Yeah I think that is the correct usage of the term....winning EVERYTHING. Not just 1st if u have different divisions...

Man law?

haha

I think the difference here is "sweep" versus "clean sweep"

to me a sweep would be winning a series of shows--i.e a championship series--but a CLEAN sweep would be winning all categories...