Official Season 7 Discussion Thread

Umm.... Why haven't Stake Drivers, nor Caboose been out since the Baltimore Show? I gave the schedule for them and that have both missed at least 3 shows. Someone just too mad that they'll be obliterated by those two corps?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a rough start, the WYAA is pouring on the fuel to get the boat cruising. The Swingers have been drawing great scores in drums but have suffered elsewhere.

we are stuggling, but we did win high guard, we have the best guards, thanks to our instructor

Kosmos wins their first show since leaving the states, ending a nearly 2-week long drought!

Holland is a very beautiful country. Seems like the tulips are always in bloom around here. :)

The guard will be glad to leave though- I don't think they're liking their new wooden dance shoes :P

Oracle put in some MAJOR changes last night that we knew would bring down our score but help us later in the season. The Music Ens judge got a stern chewing out from the staff. He's judging the European Championships and we expect to see a better score from him by then.

In typical Mystré fashion, some major changes to setup our run at 4 straight DCPW championships. The show it self is fairly bare right now (I know I haven't made the show announcement yet... It's original and I want clips), and we added some vocal stuff to the "transitional" segments.

Edited by CloudHype

Geez, you guys see Grants Pass last night?!

Mystre............. 79.20

El Gigante......... 78.59

Blue Angels........ 78.20

Velour Knights..... 78.18

WOW! Tight one last night, this week in the Northwest should be fun! Tonight is Hillsboro, then Wednesday is Pasco, then Friday is Everett and Saturday at Qwest Field (home of the Seahawks) we have the Seattle show! It's going to be tight because we also add back in Symphony and INergy into the mix. Should be a fun week in the absolutely GORGEOUS Pacific Northwest.

After 8 straight Percussion captions (undefeated) Cross was upset last night in Kerkdrade.

Percussion section has been the rock of the Cross unit so far this season.

Last night Kosmos got us by .01, 16.01 to 16.00.

European Tour has been tough with 4 solid Div I corps competing head to head.

Less then a point separated the 4 last night in Kerkdrade.

Cross is really pushing hard to do well in Italy this weekend's Championship.

Providence was a little off at their home show last night. I guess waited a little too long to put those changes in- kids just didn't seem 100% confident and comfortable with them on the field, but that'll come with time.

Kadence wins their home show for the first time in 4 seasons! ^OO^