Jaw dropping visuals in History

Cavies had some very impressive visuals this year to tie in their show concept ... but the best one of all time????? For me there's no contest:

1987 Vanguard. At the beginning of the second tune (Dance of the Tumblers) is the most BAD### horn 's up of all time. "Mark time Hut" .. guess what ... it's AUDIBLE! Up ... down up. I've pointed this out to some of my friends who regard the 87 show as one of their favorites .. and they never picked it up. I was sitting down low at finals and couldn't believe how loud that horn snap was. Even cooler that it comes through crystal clear on the recordings.

So what's your favorite? I'm not talking drill moves ... just visuals.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

80 Lancers:

The guard tosses and rifles are just awesome!

NOBODY tosses like THAT anymore!

At Whitewater 1981, I thought the Sky Ryders' rainbow was the coolest thing ever. After the Phantom shields in Spartacus. Then 27 did their file on the 50 in "New Country."

Suncoast's Viet Nam memorial in 84, with the crosses in front.

The Anaheim Kingsmen file! I loved that thing. First veiwed in 1973, than in 74...and soon, in Pasadena. I believe it was what lead to the Rockford file...trust me. ^0^

To the Kingsmen color guard :worthy:

"Jaw Dropping":

1961 & 1962: Chicago Cavaliers "Off the Line" company front, THE "Standard Setter" for the decade.

1963: Blessed Sacxraments "0-50" (Thats the old "Starting Line", to the 50) yardline company front. It was jaw dropping and eye popping until:

1964: Casper Troopers "Off the Line" of a "0 to the 50" front, that was even "Straighter" than Blessed Sac's or Chicago's.

Elphaba

Okay than...

Trooper's sunburst...any frigg'n year!!! :doh: