Blue Shades ~ Cadets Recording on YEA.org

Have you forgotten that none of us care.

Go find something else to watch. Obviously drum corps IS NOT for you. At least, drum corps now, IS NOT for you. Your pointless and annoying rants about narration and amplification being straight from the devil himself are immature, redundant, and I think I speak for MANY who are tired of perfectly good threads being hijacked because of this.... Nothing in the thread title "Replying to Blue Shades ~ Cadets Recording on YEA.org" has ANYTHING to do with narration, the clip has NO narration in it, etc. Yet the thread has become ANOTHER pointless anti-narration thread... I know I am constantly on the offensive for narration, etc. But that's not what I'm defending... I'm defending the integrity of this thread. DCP needs to be LIBERATED as the threads are constantly being attacked by behavior which I can only classify as terrorism... I WILL NOT hesistate to let the President know that there are terrorist operations occuring IN THIS VERY COUNTRY THREAD!!!

Be aware. :rolleyes:

Are you trying to say that Hoppy is a terrorist?

Actually the article on the YEA website that provides us with the link to the audio file contains comments about narration.

.. I WILL NOT hesistate to let the President know that there are terrorist operations occuring IN THIS VERY COUNTRY THREAD!!!

Be aware. :rolleyes:

You let me know how that turns out. :P

Edited by Lancerlady

Are you trying to say that Hoppy is a terrorist?

No. Hrothgar15 is a terrorist. Obviously! lol!

I'm really glad that there have been so many good remarks about Blue Shades. It's a VERY difficult arrangement, especially for 64 horn players to get together. Jay did an outstanding job...very fast, very loud, many notes! As for the trumpet solos, they're not easy! It's taken me a few reads to really get them under my fingers. But thanks to all for the kind words!

Can't wait for the semester to be over, and move-in to finally come.

Drew stop pretending like thats you playing the solos........You know its me

Is it possible to like this arrangement better than the original? Wow!

http://68.178.170.15/cadetsaudio07/207/index.html

Pretty crazy horn book from what I can tell. Great Arrangement

Most people know I am not a big fan of all the New "Evolved" stuff.

BUT

That clip sounds great to me. Maybe because I can not compare it to the "original" version. Just know I like what I heard!

(Do hope for no narration though)