Blue Shades ~ Cadets Recording on YEA.org

Mmmmmmmmm... :doh::doh::doh::worthy::doh:

Hey Hrothgar, did you miss this, or did you just decide to step off the soap box for awhile?

As inspiration continues to mount for this return to tradition program that would rightfully include trendsetting Cadets' concepts, Hopkins revealed there will be some level of voice within "This I Believe."

"The voice, based on quotes of the famous, as well as the members, serves as a foundation for the rather eclectic mix of music," Hopkins said.

I wouldn't want to deprive of your opportunity to complain about amps and vocals.

Edited by TSRTS13

regretful of?

regretful because after seeing how Cadets are shaping up this year, I want to go to Carney's and try it out and see if i got what it takes. But I won't since I want to try next year. I want to do Raiders this year, regardless of how much I like the Cadets show.

That, plus I really think I have a lot of work to do if I want to be able to play that. I've seen my own limits. I can't really survive Div 1 music just yet...But yeah, amazing arrangement.

regretful because after seeing how Cadets are shaping up this year, I want to go to Carney's and try it out and see if i got what it takes. But I won't since I want to try next year. I want to do Raiders this year, regardless of how much I like the Cadets show.

That, plus I really think I have a lot of work to do if I want to be able to play that. I've seen my own limits. I can't really survive Div 1 music just yet...But yeah, amazing arrangement.

Just a thought here but in order to play that type and level of music, seems to me you have to play that type and level of music. Start slow and build speed as you learn.

The thing isnt the technical part of it. It's endurance. I would definitely give out after the first day. I gave out twice at a different rehearsal (2 different rehearsals) and the music was definitely not as hard as the music Cadet's play.

The thing isnt the technical part of it. It's endurance. I would definitely give out after the first day. I gave out twice at a different rehearsal (2 different rehearsals) and the music was definitely not as hard as the music Cadet's play.

I think the same thing applies with endurance. That's why the corps practice breathing exersizes. We always pushed the envelope on how much air we could retain. From what I have seen it hasn't changed.

I think the same thing applies with endurance. That's why the corps practice breathing exersizes. We always pushed the envelope on how much air we could retain. From what I have seen it hasn't changed.

In the way you're saying endurance, you mean endurance of your chops, right?

killer arrangement!!!!!!!!

who cares if it was rough around the edges! did you hear what they were playing?!?!? and lots of it already sounds great!

agreed B)