#1 Neck Breaking Drill Move of All Time

that's a joke... right?

Why is it a joke? While I won't say it was the most effective drill move I've ever been a part of, it was definitely the most scary. Everyone entered the ring of ladders blindly, and had drill moves every 4 counts. There were more than a few dings, busted lips, busted horns, knocked-over ladders, and knocked-over people during rehearsal.

What breakneck drill moves have you been a part of, Phitch?

Why is it a joke? While I won't say it was the most effective drill move I've ever been a part of, it was definitely the most scary. Everyone entered the ring of ladders blindly, and had drill moves every 4 counts. There were more than a few dings, busted lips, busted horns, knocked-over ladders, and knocked-over people during rehearsal.

What breakneck drill moves have you been a part of, Phitch?

ahh... and now we try to discredit the course by playing the "you didnt march" card... lame.

cadets 2000 at the end when everyone is in a box, going on the diagonal backwards so that it flips itself seems like it might've been a little tricky at first...

Certainly not 'death' but worth noting was PR 2003 during the closer when the brass and guard did the unison 'pas de chat' then the brass does the 360......to get that many folks to exicute that as well as they did, my hat goes to them :)

Garfield 1986-the entire "boxing ring" section in 7/4 of "On the Waterfront." As an unstructor of ours said, "I don't know who wrote that drill, but he's masquerading as a human being."

ahh... and now we try to discredit the course by playing the "you didnt march" card... lame.

cadets 2000 at the end when everyone is in a box, going on the diagonal backwards so that it flips itself seems like it might've been a little tricky at first...

Well Jayzer would certainly know about how hard or crazy a certain drill move would be than someone who never marched, especially if he was the one who had to do that particular maneuver...besides, you were the one who challenged him on it in the first place. It's not a card pull, but quite legitimate.

Edited by Einstein On The Beach

Personally, if it were cleaner, I would like to say some of the moves from this year's Madison drum feature. Pretty crazy stuff Myron had our hornline doing.

I really like some of the Cavies moves in 2002. Probably some of the coolest moves I've ever seen.