all former madison scouts

could you guys help your corps this yr and pay your 50 bucks/ and anybody else out there who would like to help a bunch of great kids who are going to blow you away this yr it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

jason

baritone

jr-82,83

sr-84,85,86,87,88,89

alumni corps-06

believer-07

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could you guys help your corps this yr and pay your 50 bucks/ and anybody else out there who would like to help a bunch of great kids who are going to blow you away this yr it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

jason

baritone

jr-82,83

sr-84,85,86,87,88,89

alumni corps-06

believer-07

Hey Brother,

I'm in !!! I thought you were a Euph. player man !!! :P You know we are " The Few, The Proud, The Euph's !!! "

Bill

I am confused, is the OP asking for some kind of special donation? What's the deal.

I am confused, is the OP asking for some kind of special donation? What's the deal.

Possibly the corps needs some money for this season and they're asking alumni and anyone interested to donate...?

Edited by Vanguard07

Alumni Dues...

Oh NO! MAdison is having money troulbes and there going to fold and DCI rrais going ot die and were all l oh my hod madisnon d ianewgainweg shqe4 the world ias over 1!!!!! AEWGFASJN SJGREGHS Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ####.

It's no biggie. He's just asking us Alumni to get current on our dues if we haven't yet,

There's a real exciting vibe going in Mad town and alot of alums are getting together

volunteering, promoting, pitching in, and spreading the positive energy. It's a good thing! :D

Oh NO! MAdison is having money troulbes and there going to fold and DCI rrais going ot die and were all l oh my hod madisnon d ianewgainweg shqe4 the world ias over 1!!!!! AEWGFASJN SJGREGHS Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A simple click to their website explains a $50 minimum payment for alumni members. :)

ZOMG!!!!!

rofl........

tsrts13 i made you an offer, no response yet.