Best And Worst Showers On Tour! ~

Giant's Stadium!!! Built for 7 foot high neandrathals, and were clean as an be!

The worst? Teterboro Vo-Tech where we had camps...the showers were always cold, and they smelled like sulpher! The drains would always clog...nothing better than human funk floating up to above your ankles!! Ewww!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Box 5: Port Huron Michigan - nice high pressure, warm, semi-private.

Box 1: Bedford Mass. - Ice cold water trickled out and it smelled like arse.

Yeah yeah yeah...we all love the Bridgemen, and we all loved the show on the shores of that stinky bay...but never in my life had I had an experience like in the basement of Bayonne High School. You might as well had plopped me down in the middle of a Nightmare on Elm Street "hell" set with Freddy in the background raking his fingers across the lockers. It was dismal, stinking, dirty, I believe I was asked for a cigarette by a cockroach AS it was kicking a rat's ###....yeah....THAT BAD.

:whistle:

HA I remember this school that we stayed at... I think it was in California... where the instructions to get to them included walking outside also. But we had to walk thru this like... construction site! Actually, I'll call it a DEstruction site cause it just looked like they tore a building down and here we are walking around in like flip flops to get to the showers. I can't even remember if the showers were good or not.

I personally hated the "push the button" showers. Especially if it was crappy pressure or temperature. I don't think I've ever had a "pull cord" shower.

The U-shaped-ness sounds very much like the gauntlet that many here have mentioned. The only difference (from what I remember) is that in the gauntlet, there was a warm shower at the crook of the U, and you had to run through the cold showers to get to it

I remember a gauntlet at one school, same idea..

maybe the same perhaps lol

Box 1 Worst: Sherbrooke, QUE - Ice cold showers, so cold - that before you even turned them on you were too cold to stand there naked. Air temp indoors: 50 F - Shower temp: 32.1 degrees Yikes

Box 5 Awesome: Not quite sure - maybe some of the other Dutchies can chime in on that one. The good was blurred in with the super crappy, so my mind fails me there

Why does Canada have some of the worst showers known to man?

Kitchner, Ontario. Thawed ice rink. 2002. Nuff said.