Loudest corps each year?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually refer to scores, but since it was brought up. Technique was fine and everything. His argument seemed to be more geared towards differences in being more musical, which was the subcaption that they did win.

That said, way to go Bluecoats last year and stepping it up a notch as a corps. Criminal is one of the shows I'm most anticipating.

the laughter wasnt like an "im laughing at you" kind of laugh, but a "thats kind of ironic" one. just clarifying. i see your point, though his point still had nothing to do with anything that was being discussed earlier.

thanks.

Edited by Jared_mello

itsatrapaz2.jpg

Dude, where do you find all these pictures of cats with random sayings, you have one for like, every possible situation. do you like, photoshop them as needed or is there some vast online "cats in cute situations with texts related to possible forum happenings" community that i am just unaware of.

Dude, where do you find all these pictures of cats with random sayings, you have one for like, every possible situation. do you like, photoshop them as needed or is there some vast online "cats in cute situations with texts related to possible forum happenings" community that i am just unaware of.

Yeah dude, cat memes are the new black

sorry for not including the disclaimer reassuring dcp that youre better at drum corps than i am.

Yeah, I understand you're upset about that and rightfully so. It is a bit arrogant on my part. I'm not going to reverse that statement because I'm still confident about it, but the reason I made it in the first place was because I was guessing you would come back trying to belittle me and saying how mine and others standards aren't the same level as yours.

Here's the quote from the post I was replying to after stating your rare use of capitalization.

"for those of you denouncing the musicality of drum corps in general, my simple answer is that you havent gotten out of it, what some of the rest of us have. im a much better brass player and musician just because i CAN play with respectable technique on the field while still doing everything that we do visually. when im sitting down and playing, its immeasurably easier, because the techniques are still there. stop sacrificing one for the other, it doesn't need to be that way at all."

The way I read this is that you're implying we haven't gotten what the rest of "you" have. It seems that is in regard to ensemble concepts in drum corps. It's implying we haven't had the training you have and therefore are inferior musicians. That's just how it comes across to me and it's just as arrogant without the bluntness.

http://www.cats_in_cute_situations_with_te..._happenings.org, actually. that was a great guess. Edited by Jared_mello

kittensavesda1.jpg

I like it.