Loudest corps each year?

Also, someone told me yesterday that the Cavaliers never play loud. I'm kind of hesitant to believe him, but he knows a lot about drum corp bands and I trust his opinion. Plus, my band director told me that Cavaliers were a bunch of fairies that are afraid to play loud. Is that true?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, someone told me yesterday that the Cavaliers never play loud. I'm kind of hesitant to believe him, but he knows a lot about drum corp bands and I trust his opinion. Plus, my band director told me that Cavaliers were a bunch of fairies that are afraid to play loud. Is that true?

ITS NOT BAND ITS DRUM CORP!!!

lolz isn't blue devils the best? they win sometimes, right?

my band tried to play jazz, we were probably better! they haven't won in like 10 years.

me and 5 of my friends are trying out for CAVIES lol!!! next year. we'll probably make it, we're all section leaders in our marching band. we're going there cuz we want to win!!!?!1!!!1

Edited by jake_the_hydra

my band tried to play jazz, we were probably better! they haven't won in like 10 years.

me and 5 of my friends are trying out for CAVIES lol!!! next year. we'll probably make it, we're all section leaders in our marching band. we're going there cuz we want to win!!!?!1!!!1

Ok, this may go on my list of favorite posts

Greatest.

Post.

Ever.

dood, my band toatlly ROxses ur band to teh max!@! We won like 3 goold metals in our class in the past 4years Im the drum major and mr jackson says i totally shoudl try out 4 the bluedevils next ytear!!!! i think ill make it because we playd there train show my freshman year and it wasnt that hard. cavies are teh suck, BD rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111onethousandonehundredandelevenpointoneone!!!!!

Edited by TSRTS13

dood, my band toatlly ROxses ur band to teh max!@! We won like 3 goold metals in our class in the past 4years Im the drum major and mr jackson says i totally shoudl try out 4 the bluedevils next ytear!!!! i think ill make it because we playd there train show my freshman year and it wasnt that hard. cavies are teh suck, BD rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111onethousandonehundredandelevenpointoneone!!!!!

i like this one more just because of that mentioning of "mr jackson," hahaha. the train show comment worked for me too, haha.

hahaha, i love bandspeak.

i wish dcp was real sometimes, because i think we wound find each other's company quite entertaining. that is, until loud_is_good drives through our hypothetical picnic in a buick. that wouldnt be too fun.

the roflcopter.gif is for intonation

the lollerskates.gif is for volume

i have trouble arguing with either one.

Edited by siLk

Sigh... it's kind of funny. I look back on my first posts on this forum and feel kind of embarassed. It's not like I was nearly as bad as the mock posts jake and I made, but still... I look like such a newb. Oh well.

Sigh... it's kind of funny. I look back on my first posts on this forum and feel kind of embarassed. It's not like I was nearly as bad as the mock posts jake and I made, but still... I look like such a newb. Oh well.

n00b! get it right or pay the price!