'tis the question..

I'm having a hard time deciding whether to bring my air mattress. I realize that we will be getting to housing really late, and i don't know if its worth it..?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used an air mattress last summer. It saves your body from more pain. It only takes like 1 or 2 minutes to inflate it so its definately worth it

Yeah, you really could go either way. It's worth it though because you feel much more rested. I have no problem sleeping on the gym floor even without anything, but air mattresses are amazing.

oh my god air mattress.

it isn't the question.

It isn't even A question.

I will never ever tour without an air mattress, ever again

for 4 years i just used a sleeping bag.. invested in a small roll-mat for the bag 2 years in... and then this past summer was my first time taking an air matress.

TAKE THE MATRESS, it will feel SO much better anytime you go lay down on it... saves so much pain, and doesn't take long to inflate.

any suggestion on brands?

Aerobed is the best and most expensive.

I think I used a Coleman mattress. Just make sure to get the chargeable pump and not the battery-powered one. Be prepared to loan out your pump.

I dont think i could march without an air mattress.. My air mattress sprung a leak about 3 days before finals week in 05 and those were the 3 worst days of sleep i had. Fortunately we got lucky and got housed in dorms for finals week. People say that they get more sleep because they dont take time setting up a bed, but it only takes a minute or less if you get a good bed and 3:59 of good sleep is better than 4:00 of not so good.

Aerobed is the best. Yes, its a bit more expensive, but when your sleeping time is measured in minutes, not hours, youll be happy to have your bed ready in 45-60 seconds, and those around you who are trying to sleep already will be happy for it as well.