Lawsuit over marching technique ? ?

http://www.thevictoriaadvocate.com/233/story/49501.html

A rather intrigueing occurence . . . never thought about a roll-step being lawsuit worthy.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thevictoriaadvocate.com/233/story/49501.html

A rather intrigueing occurence . . . never thought about a roll-step being lawsuit worthy.

Intriguing indeed! But like the Band booster said there is no grounds. He was paid to come and teach the technique to the band. Were they expected to unlearn what they learned once he letf? Its not like the band can only use this technique while he was there as a consultant only. NOW THAT IS FUNNY! YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR EVERY PERFORMANCE YOU USE MY TECHNIQUE! NOW THAT'S MARKETING.

Edited by JKatzmellophone

Intriguing indeed! But like the Band booster said there is no grounds. He was paid to come and teach the technique to the band. Were they expected to unlearn what they learned once he letf? Its not like the band can only use this technique while he was there as a consultant only. NOW THAT IS FUNNY! YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR EVERY PERFORMANCE YOU USE MY TECHNIQUE! NOW THAT'S MARKETING.

Marc Sylvester needs to cash in on this

If this were the way it worked, we'd all be millionaires people. Why didn't anyone think of this before... HAHA! Has anyone patented the "roll-step" yet?! DIBS!!! I'M RICH!!!!

Edited by SCVsopAaron

Marc Sylvester needs to cash in on this

No disrespect to Marc cause I love him, but he didn't invent the roll step. I can't tell you who did...maybe one of the "older" guys can.