Bristol RI show info?

Anybody know where I can find pictures of the field that the Bristol RI show will be at?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to live in Bristol, so I think I can help you out here. The stadium itself is not that big, but its a fun place.

There are a couple here (not good ones). http://www.july4thbristolri.com/summer_music_preview.html

PM me and I may be able to help you. I think I have some on my laptop that I have taken over the years.

It's a fun show, though. The crowd is (for the most part) relatively uneducated about drum corps, but they're very vocal and give it up for the corps no matter what.

It's a fun show, though. The crowd is (for the most part) relatively uneducated about drum corps, but they're very vocal and give it up for the corps no matter what.

That they are. The bleacher seats are (at least in my opinion) a little expensive. $25 for 6 corps. 3 D1, 1 D2, and 3 D3. But hey, maybe thats average price? I would agree that the people there LOVE that show. Fliers have been up around town for a least a month now, and it is very close to being sold out.

Mt. Hope High school. Its an awesome show, full of character in the number #1 town to spend fourth of July ! Everyone is friendly, the whole show is an experience, I never miss it. The stands are miniscule, on a hill, where you can bring chairs and blankets and sit on the grass. Its not very high (the stands) and they dont stretch end zone to end zone) but its a heck of a good time.

~G~

Edited by GMichael1230

I'll never froget the announcment for the corps.

(insert corps name) YOU!!!!!!!!!! ...........may take the field for competion

I'll never froget the announcment for the corps.

(insert corps name) YOU!!!!!!!!!! ...........may take the field for competion

There. I love that guy!

There. I love that guy!

LOL. That would be Paul Cain. I remember back in 89 he came to NJ for a few shows, the things he would say....To Dutch Boy after their performance "Thank you boy for showing up", and to Florida Wave "Thank you Wave, yes, what a Wave " LOL LOL LOL

~G~