NEW BLUECOATS UNIS!

www.bluecoats.com

so im looking at websites of corps for the first time in months and i come across the bluecoats site, and the intro page is in fact a picture of a member in their new uniform that people have not been sure of ever since they posted that helmet.

they look sort of like a policeman's uniform, going along with the theme of their show "Criminal."

good luck bloo!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting... all and all, I like it... I would have liked to see the flap on the front a little more angled, but the continuation of the stripes is cool, and the cuffs are different without being goofy, IMO... overall, good job.

Too bad all three Div I "Blue..." corps are royal and black, now, though.

www.bluecoats.com

so im looking at websites of corps for the first time in months and i come across the bluecoats site, and the intro page is in fact a picture of a member in their new uniform that people have not been sure of ever since they posted that helmet.

they look sort of like a policeman's uniform, going along with the theme of their show "Criminal."

good luck bloo!

SWEET! :ph34r: b**bs

:ph34r: what was so bad with the old uni that they had to change it . Its diffrent all right , i like it , but not as much as the old uni.

This is going to look really good on the field!!!!!!!

Individually, I no like...

They should've went with a shako though, instead of the helmet.

Too bad all three Div I "Blue..." corps are royal and black, now, though.

Knights

Devils

Coats

Stars...

4?

I have to say as much as I loved the old ones with the white pants and shoes, these new ones are amazing. I really love the move to a more stylish police-inspired uniform. Also, I had heard that the uniform would be split with the light blue on the left side and darker blue on the right to resemble the new logo and it looks as if that is true. Great job, I can't wait to see it on the field.