New Uniform Pics and Discussion

His opinion is no more FACT than yours...lest we forget, opinions aren't fact. You want to argue fact? Then try to give reasons (OUTSIDE of your OPINION) as to why he's smoking major crack.

Did someone switch my regular DCP with RAMD?

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southwind's uniform pictures.

SW-Uniform-1.jpg

SW-Uniform-2.jpg

SW-Uniform-3.jpg

SW-Uniform-4.jpg

For ease of viewing.

Elmo Blatch

I really like these. A nice shot of color so they aren't boring, yet not busy, clean lines. Whatevr color scheme is used in the guard will show up nicely and add the rest of the dramatic affect! :)

Southwind reminds me of the Cavaliers, where the black of the pants rises up so high. It'll make each member appear as a very specific dot on the field, and could really assist in visual ensemble effect.

His opinion is no more FACT than yours...lest we forget, opinions aren't fact. You want to argue fact? Then try to give reasons (OUTSIDE of your OPINION) as to why he's smoking major crack.

Did someone switch my regular DCP with RAMD?

mmmmmaybe because they are but ### ugly? Very dissapointed in the staff for chosing that design, the least "Madison" of all the uniforms the corp has ever worn. Do you think it looks masculine?

You know...Are they the best I have seen so far? No. But I also haven't seen any of them on the field. Last year everybody hated the new uniforms when they were first displayed and now I hear a massive amount of praise for them because they did look great on the field. Lay off the insults and the unfounded judgment, and wait to see it live...grow up folks!

Very cool. The fog behind 'em is a menacing effect. ^0^

Agreed...they should take the fog with them wherever they go...bad ###

Do you think it looks masculine?

So cords, a red lamé sash and sequins ARE masculine? In what way is this new uniform feminine?

As an old Mad Guard Staff from the 90's, I think your "is it masculine?" argument is trite.

I've heard it over and over. They are a bunch of guys, it already IS masculine naturally.

The uniform is mostly dark green with broad shoulders, it's more masculine than lamé or a scarf.

I really thought that the new uniform would be a combination of some of the traditional Madison Scouts uniform elements...the red sash, citation cords, & maybe even spats & a white scout belt. Instead, they came up with this radical, wierd design. Very disapointing.

!

I would die if spats made a come-back. Better to leave the past in the past, please.

Really like the new dark green pants for Madison. The jackets though... uh, sorry guys.