New Uniform Pics and Discussion

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bluecoats will now look just like the Blue Devils and Blue Knights from the stands. It's a shame. We won't be able to tell them apart. Blue, blue, blue (and black, black, black).

Madison Scouts?? :laugh: The new uniform just doesn't do it for me. Looks kind of high schoolish or colorguardish or something.

hey here is an idea...why don't corps try and get sponsors like Nike, Underarmor, or Puma to get them uniforms? (of course one could argue Crown's old unis were sponsored by Adidas)

seems to me like a way to get some cheap uniforms ,a fresh perspective and a new look for the activity.

hey here is an idea...why don't corps try and get sponsors like Nike, Underarmor, or Puma to get them uniforms? (of course one could argue Crown's old unis were sponsored by Adidas)

seems to me like a way to get some cheap uniforms ,a fresh perspective and a new look for the activity.

Check out the University of Oregon's (Nike) Marching Band Uniform (And please don't kill me for writing the "B" word...) B)

Check out the University of Oregon's (Nike) Marching Band Uniform (And please don't kill me for writing the "B" word...) B)

Hey euph just wondering did you design any other corps besides Blue Stars this year or have any contacted you about next year?

(and to save people time)

Oregon Uniforms

Doesn't work for me....but then again Oregon doesn't pick very good uniforms when it comes to ANYTHING on a football field :laugh:

Edited by Huntington Mallets

Here's a fact for ya, I guarantee that there will be more negative comments that positive comments about this uniform as the summer progresses...and why? Because its ugly.

lol You're REAAAALLY having trouble grasping this concept aren't you? No, what you gave is a prediction...that, too, is still not FACT.

:P This is funny

lol You're REAAAALLY having trouble grasping this concept aren't you? No, what you gave is a prediction...that, too, is still not FACT.

:P This is funny

I think this may end up becoming a fact, but right now it is as much opinionated as you or me.

Some corps may actually have uniform sponsors. Judging by the pictures I've seen on the Colts Virtual Cooktruck, Colts may have some sort of agreement with UnderArmour since all the members wear black UnderArmour shirts. This is speculation of course, but who knows.

Edited by dciguy01