Cavaliers post 2007 show audio on youtube

boy do I have gas

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man! Where are you guys getting your info from? Wikipedia? They are doing a tribute to The Nanny and they are actually saying "Drescher".

Edited by skajerk

Ahhhh.. no.. :) You are very good at rattling a few cages with that one!! Funny!! I just spent from the 22nd of May to the 9th of June volunteering with The Cavaliers & I'm think'n that I don't ever remember hearing the name "Jennifer" spoken from the whole corps at the same time.. though I believe that it would be a great idea to use it as a "shout out" to Jen, she would love it!!

Take another listen.. I think you'll find I'm right! :doh:

Have fun on tour! I'm jealous! Keep an eye on that Gropp kid. I hear he's a troublemaker!

Stef

Take another listen.. I think you'll find I'm right! :doh:

I think you've gone mad... I'm just going to give up on arguing this. If they are really saying Jennifer, then the recording is extremely, extremely misleading... but I just don't think thats the case, sorry. Not only that, but what sense would it make to say Jennifer anyway?

Edited by FlamInvert122

If the Cavies were REALLY on their game, they would change the name of the chant at every show...it would get them a variety of groupies..

Besides, Jennifer is a high-volume name. Probably at least a thousand of them there at every show!

Gosh, I am a baadddd boy... b**bs

(Oh, and btw, I LOVE the charts!)

For the record, people thought the same thing about the Cavaliers and B flats and amps.

also for the record.. it sounded then like it sounds on this recording. They're saying "Jennifer." Where's Chris Lugo when I need him? He was there! He'll tell ya!!

Stef

Rumor has it that they are saying Jennifer but they want you to think they are saying Pressure.

The other rumor is that Jennifer is Splooie's brother but this can't be verified at this time. You know, Splooie, Don Warren's pet goat from the 60's.

The other rumor is that Jennifer is Splooie's brother but this can't be verified at this time. You know, Splooie, Don Warren's pet goat from the 60's.

Well that certainly explains why they are saying "Jennifer"!

Thanks Mitch!

holy shnickey!

all the corps should follow the cavies example and GIVE US MUSIC ALREADY

amen1.jpg

AMEN!

If the Cavies were REALLY on their game, they would change the name of the chant at every show...it would get them a variety of groupies..

Like they need to get MORE groupies!!! :doh:

Jessica Allen: So what does it take to be a Bond girl?

Cavie tenor: I'll show you later. :huh::doh::doh::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Edited by uncle z