Will Crown add the narration back into their show?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Narration = Cherry Coke

Except Cherry Coke doesn't make me vomit and is actually quite delicious, definitely one of the best flavors in Coca-Cola history.

I admit, I'm not the biggest fan of narration (exception of Xmen 06), I really don't see much of a point to adding any sort of speech over this show concept. Unless it's going on about how the race is progressing, which would seem kind of pointless.

Except Cherry Coke doesn't make me vomit and is actually quite delicious, definitely one of the best flavors in Coca-Cola history.

Isn't it?

Narration makes you vomit? You shouldn't go to drum corps shows. That's bad for your health. Also bad for the people in front of you.

Hmm? What else is there to worry about? I have amazing friends and family, an amazing job, meaningful passions and interests, living back home over the summer before I continue my academic career...really, the biggest issue in my life right now, the one that is most disappointing but important, is that Carolina Crown will be putting the narration back into their 2007 show, especially after I've fallen in love with it in its current form.

So, not interested at all in the current state of the US or the world? Might want to expand your horizons beyond the football field there, buddy.

So, not interested at all in the current state of the US or the world? Might want to expand your horizons beyond the football field there, buddy.

Sure I am, but those issues barely affect me personally at this stage in my life.

You're the part of my generation that really frightens me, you know that?

Why? I'm telling the truth. I honestly don't feel I'll ever really be all that interested in politics or international affairs...my parents aren't, my friends aren't, it's just not important to them or me.

Why? I'm telling the truth. I honestly don't feel I'll ever really be all that interested in politics or international affairs...my parents aren't, my friends aren't, it's just not important to them or me.

:wink:

When you get blown up, you have yourself to blame.