Will Crown add the narration back into their show?

Can we keep the insults to under zero, please? :)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems that the narration will officially be used throughout the closer. Luckily, I am well on my way on a summer campaign in which I will do everything in my power to try to ensure that the narration be removed from the show.

First, a friend and I have constructed a banner that reads

CAROLINA CROWN:

YOUR SHOW IS

GLORIOUS, SPEC-

TACULAR, AND

BEAUTIFUL,

NO NARRATION

NECESSARY

on 16 by 7 sheets of paper, which we will be waving during Saturday night's Atlanta Brass Classic. Hopefully the performers will be able to notice the message and realize that there is a serious issue and possibly relay it to the staff members. Also, one year Crown performers were in the stands after the show. If this is the case this year, we will show the banner to them and ask those who support our endeavor to sign it, then give it to one of them to take back with them on tour.

Well, it seems that the narration will officially be used throughout the closer. Luckily, I am well on my way on a summer campaign in which I will do everything in my power to try to ensure that the narration be removed from the show.

First, a friend and I have constructed a banner that reads

CAROLINA CROWN:

YOUR SHOW IS

GLORIOUS, SPEC-

TACULAR, AND

BEAUTIFUL,

NO NARRATION

NECESSARY

on 16 by 7 sheets of paper, which we will be waving during Saturday night's Atlanta Brass Classic. Hopefully the performers will be able to notice the message and realize that there is a serious issue and possibly relay it to the staff members. Also, one year Crown performers were in the stands after the show. If this is the case this year, we will show the banner to them and ask those who support our endeavor to sign it, then give it to one of them to take back with them on tour.

Are.

You.

Serious?

You know, I can't stand narration and all that, either Hroth. But all you're doing is making making all of us look bad. Give it a rest. You have pure tackiness written all over you and your 16 by 7 sheets of paper. <**>

Edited by skajerk

Ha. Haha. Hahahahahaha! Yeah, that's realistic. The Carolina Crown members are going to sign your paper basically criticizing their own show that they've been working their ##### off to perform. And I'm sure the staff will actually care that you created a little sign - they'll change the show just for you.