Stockton, CA Scores

All I can say is........ GO RED TEAM!

Ahem...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Renegades ... Pulled two more snares (and I think some more brass) out of a hat tonight. Show sells better with 5 snares. They got lots of Loud and Mistress Kelli-in-a-box (and how many ways go I take that to a wrong place so I'll stop right here) What else could you ask for? They lost the field props from last night. Not sure why.

I asked Lee about that at Magoo's after P West. it wasn;t the wind playing havok with them like I thought...the logistics of getting them onto teh field is the issue. They're redesigning them a the moment.

I asked Lee about that at Magoo's after P West. it wasn;t the wind playing havok with them like I thought...the logistics of getting them onto teh field is the issue. They're redesigning them a the moment.

Good to know ... They really added a lot to the whole graveyard feel of the show.

When the friggin' wind isn't blowing them parallel to the field surface!!!

Honestly ... I thought they were supposed to be parallel to the field. They were supposed to be perpendicular? They work either way!

Honestly ... I thought they were supposed to be parallel to the field. They were supposed to be perpendicular? They work either way!

The front ones on each side of the field are parallel to the field. The other five are standing up. Of course the one I was trying to help get onto the field was the one that fell apart before we even got it on the field :laugh:

We've got all summer to get it worked out though, so no worries.

Okay then, how about this: Southwind pre-move to Lexington?

Now you're just lookin' for trouble ... :laugh: