SCV '07 mp3 clips

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds really good! Can't wait to see it on the field!

Engineer Note: How loud is loud?....... This performance was recorded inside, on June 16, 2007 in Walnut Creek, CA at the Lesher Center for the Arts. The sound pressure level in the 785 seat hall at the back of the room was 110 dB (decibels). The level was 120 dB at my mics (as loud as a jet taking off). That's how loud is loud! - Tom Johnson

This is some amazing stuff.

I REALLY dig this. Very concert sounding music - great arrangment. St. Gregory the Great is a super song by Respighi and might be an instant classic movement by the Vanguard.

They really reorganized themselves this year and from the sounds (literally and based on score) they might be the "dark horse" if you can even call them that. If they win this year I would be surprised because I thought with new direction it might take a while, but they really have a neat sound by those clips. Can't wait to see the Visual!

I tried to play it, but it is saying to download the plug in and then says it cannot find one. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.