Lisle, IL

Get Bloo some WHITE pants and they will no longer look exactly like the Devils. They have a great show, but PR was better. As far as Scouts, they have the most inspiring warm up, but it justs dies after the actual show starts. A very nice stadium even when you have to pay 5.00 to park a half mile away. Beat the heck out of free parking in Rockford and being SQUISHED in our seats. They think all our butts are only 10 inches wide.

18 inches, actually.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 inches, actually.

Mine was 20...thanks Greg!

Get Bloo some WHITE pants and they will no longer look exactly like the Devils. They have a great show, but PR was better. As far as Scouts, they have the most inspiring warm up, but it justs dies after the actual show starts. A very nice stadium even when you have to pay 5.00 to park a half mile away. Beat the heck out of free parking in Rockford and being SQUISHED in our seats. They think all our butts are only 10 inches wide.

If you saw the Bluecoats live and you think they look like BD then you need to rub your eyes or take ritalin or just pay attention to the show a little more. You can draw similarities (because of the colors) but when you see them live there's just no comparison, they are completely different.

That kind of spread between first and second, combined with last night's spread (and caption rankings) means Phantom's very likely ahead of Cavaliers right now. :doh:

You're right! Too bad PR and Cavies don't see each other for a while. I don't ever remember those two not competing against on another in June.

Congrats to PR, they must have an amazing show (I don't think I've heard otherwise). To take almost every caption over a very good Bluecoats is impressive, especially in Brass and Percussion. This should be a great great race to the end for the top 6 and 9-17. Someone mentioned that this might be the most competitive season of drum corps ever. How fun is that?

I think a lot of that has to do with the emergence of several corps: Bluecoats pushing their way into top 4 and Crown on the heels of everyone in top 6. Blue Stars and Academy knocking on the door of top 12 and the Troopers pushing into what seems like the semifinalist pack. All we need now are the Freelancers, VK, 27, and Suncoast to get back to Division 1. Haha.

DW

1 Phantom Regiment 79.700

2 Bluecoats 78.200

3 Madison Scouts 65.050

4 Southwind 63.550

5 Pioneer 57.150

:doh:

You're right! Too bad PR and Cavies don't see each other for a while. I don't ever remember those two not competing against on another in June.

I believe first show that Phantom sees Cavies is July 10th .... Blue Devils are there as well. Phantom does see Cadets finally this week sometime I believe.

As far as Scouts, they have the most inspiring warm up, but it justs dies after the actual show starts.

whats it sound like since know one will video tape it?

July 10th - Laidley Field - Charleston, WV

About a 5 hour ride from Allentown. Not far at all from Lexington, KY or the Dayton, Cincy, Columbus areas of Ohio.

Hey you Pittsburgh people? Did you know that Ric Cochran from the Finleyville Crusaders is an FM radio DJ in Charleston?

He will be the announcer at the show and his station is a HUGE sponsor in this event?

Listen to him live on your computer at http://www.v100.fm/

Come to Charleston, help the Phantom Regiment by attending this event and.....

Be at the first show where Gold, Silver and Bronze mix it up for the first time.

Tickets sold at http://www.regiment.org/drumsacrosstristate.cfm

whats it sound like since know one will video tape it?

Their horn warmups definitely give you hope for how they can sound. It will just take some more time to get it working with their feet moving. Seriously, Funeral for a Friend is right up there with other popular hornline warmup tunes. Please take a listen if you want to hear the potential of this young but talented hornline.