Current Standings

So it looks like a big jump from June to July??

If we get a point jump a night from here to Finals it will be the first year that extra credit will be given :laugh:

Edited by General Blunt

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't change the placings at all, but Mandarins scored a 69.500 last night in Modesto.

Wow.. Blue devils 7th for guard?

Great chart. Wish someone could post this on a website and keep it updated.

I can do that! I think I would just be able to post pictures, then links to download it. The only thing I'm none too sure how to do is hosting the Excel files. I know of some places like RapidShare; hwoever, thats a pay service for downloaders.. Any ideas anyone?

Wow.. Blue devils 7th for guard?

I wouldn't look to much into it..BD's guard is still very strong..These rankings are by latest score instead of head-to-head also..Example:Crown is ranked first right now but have lost to three other corps in guard head-to-head (Regiment, The Cadets, and Cavaliers)...They have also beat Regiment and The Cadets head-to-head..On the other hand, SCV is sitting 6th in guard only losing to BD once in guard while beating BD, Cavaliers, and Blueocats..All about head-to-head match-ups for me..

Interesting that according to that chart Crossmen has fallen in placement yet no one is screaming that the "sky is falling" for them. :huh:

Interesting that according to that chart Crossmen has fallen in placement yet no one is screaming that the "sky is falling" for them. :huh:

The sky's not falling; they are just getting further away from it. They just have to put on their hiking boots and get back up that mountain!

I'm not giving up on them!

Edited by xbones7480