Holy Name Cadets - Allentown, PA

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Glassmen - Toledo, OH

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL

Legends - Kalamazoo, MI

Any update from Crown on whether or not they can perform?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea about Crown, but hopefully the field wont be TOO bad after these 2 days of rain. And hopefully rain will hold back tonight.

I may have just answered my own question, according to their FaceBook page, Crown will be on tonight: "Let's get our legs back under us." I'll take that as they are back on, but I wonder with how many holes.

If I were Crown, I'd sit this one out just to make sure everyone is recovered before they hit the TX heat. Don't need people trying to be heroes and passing out mid-performance.

I guess Phantom has the night off to lick their visual wounds.

Edited by mh31496

Seen All These Wonderful Shows. DCI Fans from Ocean Springs and Surrounding Areas Will Be Very Impressed at the Line up at tonights Show.

It will be interested to see how Crown stacks up against Cadets after not performing for a few days and probably not practicing like they'd hoped either.

Also wondering where CROSSMEN will fit in.

they had a 73.1 on 7/7/09 before that BAD guard score.

thats 7 days ago....

every score till then moved up.... then down 2 full points.

75-77 ??????

Edited by dcifan2002

Scores seem all over the place to me, and contradictory within caption recaps. I'm not putting any stock in anything until all the corps perform together at San Antonio

If I were Crown, I'd sit this one out just to make sure everyone is recovered before they hit the TX heat. Don't need people trying to be heroes and passing out mid-performance.

They need to be on the field, IMO. It's a dangerous precedent to set where a corps pulls out of a show due to sick members. Not saying Crown should've performed yesterday, but DCI cannot be in the business of having corps miss shows.

Scores seem all over the place to me, and contradictory within caption recaps. I'm not putting any stock in anything until all the corps perform together at San Antonio
I agree !