The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

Sure, why not ? Boston's been predicted to finish 12th this year this week and 2 other posters similar to you have them failing to make Finals this year on this thread. Predictions are fun, especially in preseason, and anything is possible, and we can all look back in late August to see what eventually happened. ( But by then we're already into 2013 season predictions, and thats cool too... haha! ).

Heck, I'm already working on my predictions for 2017! (Teaser: The Academy breaks into the top five!). :smile:

• Like 2

LOL!... are you kidding ? not at ALL, Kemosabe.. We're talking about predictions here. I'm chuckling all the way through it all, LOL!

Not even sure half of these are "predictions" (as in 'what I think will probably happen') but instead are just wish lists :-) Not anything wrong with that, it's just misleading to someone who might come in here expecting to see probable outcomes and instead sees improbable fantasies !

• Like 2

Heck, I'm already working on my predictions for 2017! (Teaser: The Academy breaks into the top five!). :smile:

I'm with you Photographer Jim..My prediction is that your 2017 prediction will be no less accurate in the end as your 2012 prediction too. So go ahead and make the 2017 placement prediction now. ( lol! ) My 2017 season prediction is that at least 2 of the 3 Cadevaliers will finish in the Top 4 in 2017. 'Can't go wrong with that prediction it would seem to me. This prediction has worked pretty well the last 2 decades anyway.

Edited by BRASSO

1. Blue Devils

2. Crown

3. SCV

4. Cavaliers

5. Phantom

6. Bluecoats

7. Cadets

8. Boston

9. Madison

10.Blue Stars

11. Spirit

12. Blue Knights

13. Crossmen

14. Academy

15.Glassmen

16. Troopers

17. Pacific Crest

18. Colts

19. Surf

20. Teal Sound

21. Cascades

22. Pioneer

23. Mandarins

Edited by Jerseyboy
  • Like 1

1. Blue Devils

2. Crown

3. SCV

4. Cadets

5. Cavaliers

6. Phantom

7. Bluecoats

8. Boston

9. Madison

10. Spirit

11. Blue Stars

12. Blue Knights

13. Crossmen

14. Academy

15.Glassmen

16. Troopers

17. Pacific Crest

18. Colts

19. Surf

20. Teal Sound

21. Cascades

22. Mandarins

23. Pioneer

• Like 1

Toss into the mix the Open Class and you have OC at 17, SCVC at 20, BDB at 22 and Gold at 25.

Just thought someone should talk about them in the prediction discussion.

Toss into the mix the Open Class and you have OC at 17, SCVC at 20, BDB at 22 and Gold at 25.

Considering that, here would be my adjustments:

1. Blue Devils

2. Crown

3. SCV

4. Cadets

5. Cavaliers

6. Phantom

7. Bluecoats

8. Boston

9. Madison

10. Spirit

11. Blue Stars

12. Blue Knights

13. Crossmen

14. Academy

15. Glassmen

16. Troopers

17. Pacific Crest

18. BDB

19. Colts

20. SCVC

21. Cascades

22. Teal Sound

22. OC

23. Gold

24. Mandarins

25. Pioneer

l

I too will make some adjustments considering the open class power houses. Of course it is all in fun.

Last couple of posters seem to somewhat share my guesses, especially the top 8 or so.

It would be cool to be close to this.

1. Blue Devils

2. Crown

3. SCV

4. Cadets

5. Cavaliers

6. Phantom

7. Bluecoats

8. Boston

9. Madison

10. Spirit

11. Blue Stars

12. Blue Knights

13. Crossmen

14. Academy

15. Glassmen

16. Troopers

17. BDB

18. Pacific Crest

19. SCVC

20. Colts

21. Cascades

22. Teal Sound

22. OC

23. Gold

24. Mandarins

25. Pioneer

If people are going to add Open Class into the mix, I think it would be more probable that we would see Spartans in Semis instead of Gold. Nothing against Gold, but this is their first trip ever to Indy, and first time doing a full tour. It might be kind of tough to break into the top on their first year out. (minus 2007). Spartans also made Semis last year if I remember, right?

Again, nothing against Gold, they're a solid corps, and it's good to see them going to Indy, but I would think it would take more than just this first year for them to start knocking off World Class Corps.