19 replies to this topic

#1 Walter

Walter

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

To my fellow drum corps alumni !! I meant no disrespect to the Dutch Boy Drum Corps or to any one who marched in the corps. I have spent many years both in the corps and as a volunteer. I bleed Dutch Boy red, white and black. Nobody more than me would love to see them back on the field.

My apologies to those that were excited by this only to have your hopes dashed by a senseless APRIL FOOLS JOKE !!!

Edited by Walter, 06 April 2012 - 08:49 PM.

#2 MetalTones2012

MetalTones2012

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

This isn't funny, it's just cruel. I can't imagine what it must be like as a Dutch Boy alumnus to read this.

#3 bluehull

bluehull

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

With a new corps director at the helm, Dutch Boy will be returning to the field next season with a full corps and an even bigger surprize. All details will be released as soon as everything is confirmed and money, and the kids to fill these spots are found. As of now they are just teaching kids how to play instruments on a private basis and paying off their debts from previous years.

NEWS FLASH ****** APRIL FOOLS only comes once a year and today is it !!! SORRY !!!

JERK

#4 Vanguard07

Vanguard07

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:04 AM

Definitely uncalled for.
pretentious signature.

#5 Jeff Ream

Jeff Ream

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157,753 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

POPULAR

that should be a bannable offense

Jeff Ream
Westshoremen 89,90,95,96, 1996 DCA World Champions, Bucs drum staff 00, Empire drum staff 01 Shore alumni 02-,
RIP Sean Holton. We miss you and we love you
Dealing with idiots takes a special kind of patience and a hint of perversion. Luckily for DCP, I have both to spare

Unlike Congress, I never shut down.

#6 hostrauser

hostrauser

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

Annnnnndd.... dick.

FDbanner.png
Forward Dynamics, Oregon, WI - DCPI Season XXII (Summer 2014)

- Polaris Regiment (World Class) - "Principia"
- The Marauders (Open Class) - "Rusalka"
- Xothyme (Class A) - "Supervillain"

#7 AlanAndreasen

AlanAndreasen

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

adding my disgust...

suggestion - mods please dump this trash

Applaud all, dis none.

All brontosauruses are thin at one end, much MUCH thicker in the middle, and then thin again at the far end. That is the theory that I have and which is mine, and what it is too. - $1 to Python (Monty)

ALAN

#8 Wort

Wort

DCP Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

Man if someone did that with my old corps I'd be fuming. Totally uncool.

#9 ripper

ripper

DCP Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

unfortunatly I think it was his old corps and yes I wish they were really coming back
Light travels faster than sound; thatís why some people appear bright until you hear them speak !

#10 lindap

lindap

DCP Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

unfortunatly I think it was his old corps and yes I wish they were really coming back

We corresponded years ago, asked him to let it go and focus on the now. I rarely repeat on a forum. Walter, I'm sorry, be strong as we thought we taught you how :)

http://www.drumcorps...ost__p__3087260
Scarborough Firefighters 68-71 Seneca Princemen 72-75 Etobicoke Oakland Crusaders 76 Alberta All Girls 77-91 Alberta Winter Guard Association 79-88 Alberta Girls Showcase Society 92-04 as a winter and summer guard member, drum major, winter and summer marching and guard instructor, judge, board of directors member or fundraiser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Please review Drum Corps Planet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
The contents of this site are copyright (C) 2005-2010 DCP Partners, LLC and all rights are reserved. Requests for use may be directed to the DCP Office.
Drum Corps Planet™ and the DCP logo are trademarks of DCP Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.