Troopers 2013

Well, I guess I can show you guys the work we did at Stanbury for the Troopers. Design by Stanbury Uniforms Brent Becker and the Troopers Design Team. I managed the process to delivery. www.stanbury.com

Here you go!

Meet the Bass Drum Line!

Let's get them some FB likes! https://www.facebook.com/TroopersDrumCorps?fref=ts

976385_10200098836339731_653923993_o.jpg

Edited by njthundrrd
  • Like 5

Well, I guess I can show you guys the work we did at Stanbury for the Troopers. Design by Stanbury Uniforms Brent Becker and the Troopers Design Team. I managed the process to delivery. www.stanbury.com

Here you go!

Meet the Bass Drum Line!

I think I like it. Much better than what they've had recently. Nice job Stanbury!!

• Like 1

Here you go!

Meet the Bass Drum Line!

That uniform doesn't seem very western to me. It makes the hat look out of place. The "bib" needs trim or something to make it stand out a bit more.

• Like 1

Here you go!

Meet the Bass Drum Line!

Nice. Still clearly the Troopers but very up-to-date.

• Like 2

432065_10200286243292683_2079805104_n.jpg

Let's get them some FB likes! https://www.facebook.com/TroopersDrumCorps?fref=ts

Edited by njthundrrd
  • Like 1

I'm very happy to see the gray pants. I have been clamoring for this since they went to the blue jump suits several years back. I am tickled that they've retained their overall identity. However, I think the overall look is a bit chintzy...a little bit too "costumey" looking for my taste. And...It's not too late, but I would really like to see the scarves make a return and let's not forget...they have never made finals without them.

Please don't mistake my criticisms for being unenthusiastic about the 2013 Troopers. I'm just committed to speaking my mind.

• Like 3

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the new look, and I'm hoping it will look great on the field. But based on the picture of the bass line, it kind of seems like they haven't figured out the bagginess issue. Maybe they just need to be tailored yet, but that's my only concern with them at the moment.

• Like 1