Madison Scouts 2014 -- Playing the Music of Stan Kenton and Don Ellis

If you follow the Scouts on Facebook they just posted a neat video from San Antonio.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152132947415916&set=vb.307943455915&type=2&theater

• Like 1

Just to be clear I never marched scouts I did march Madison Jr scouts though. Same tradition less talent Lol. But my father marched scouts and my brother in-law marched scouts. I know who cares right just saying to add that I may not be alumni of the world class scouts but I was a Madison scouts little brother so to speak. We still sang mynwa and honored the traditions as the big boys. I also marched another corps which is now folded. I realize some disagree about speaking negatively about a corps especially if they are alums. I guess I'm unsure of how and why drum corps is any different from criticism of a sports team or a politician or of your country for that matter. Its healthy and keeps thoughts and ideas flowing. To blindly praise is to not care in the first place.

Scouts jumped up tonight in Mississippi. Go Scouts!!!!! Good job.

• Like 1

Jumped from 11th to 8th!!!!

I wouldnt get too excited until Atlanta. Scores are pretty meaningless when no other corps in your tier level aren't competing head to head.

LOL

And you're back!

I wouldnt get too excited until Atlanta. Scores are pretty meaningless when no other corps in your tier level aren't competing head to head.

Most excited about the improvement for the guys!!! A very difficult program that they are starting really cean and perform!!!