DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

FYI: there are double postings of the Open Class scores on the rankings page. I expect the OC Finals scores aren't being filtered out when replaced by Prelims scores.

Thanks for the heads up. We're looking into it.

• Like 1

Oops -- found another bug.

Open the scores for Semis and click on each Corps score to see their scoring history. (I was checking who went up and who went down.)

All is well until you click on any Open Class corps when the app crashes. (Those pesky OC corps! LOL!)

I still love this app. I'm having more of my DCI friends showing it to me -- "Have you seen this app?" Keep up the great work!

Oops -- found another bug.

Open the scores for Semis and click on each Corps score to see their scoring history. (I was checking who went up and who went down.)

All is well until you click on any Open Class corps when the app crashes. (Those pesky OC corps! LOL!)

I still love this app. I'm having more of my DCI friends showing it to me -- "Have you seen this app?" Keep up the great work!

We might have to bring you on board for full time QA :smile:

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

We might have to bring you on board for full time QA :smile:

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

I'm an accomplished bug hunter from way back -- having created a few of my own. I understand your time constraints. Thanks!

Already deleted it from my phone. The Emails from Mike Del Corso are very dependable.

• 1 month later...

Feedback time! Now that the season is over, we want to gather some feedback from the community on the app. Anything and everything is fair game. Let us know what you like about the app, what you don't. And let us know what you'd like to see from the app for the 2017 season. We value feedback from the community and want make sure that our users have the best experience possible.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Crap, I actually had some ideas but for the life of me I can't remember them. I think it had something to do with the information provided in the Upcoming Events sections - does that show performing corps?

Also some updates about when specific corps got rained out would be nice. I remember there was a show, can't remember which, where a bunch of corps beat Blue Devils, and I was really confused until I realized BD specifically got rained out.

Final thought: update the Rankings after Finals do reflect Finals scores. Current rankings have Madison in 12th.

I do have to say this was much much more convenient than any other way I've done it in previous years. I don't think I ever went to dci.org/scores this season!

Feedback time! Now that the season is over, we want to gather some feedback from the community on the app. Anything and everything is fair game. Let us know what you like about the app, what you don't. And let us know what you'd like to see from the app for the 2017 season. We value feedback from the community and want make sure that our users have the best experience possible.

Thanks!

Removing the small adjudication scores from the rankings. There were times where Boston or Madison were shown as 1st in Music or Visual.

For example, the Bluecoats' 6/25 Massillon Visual and Music scores of 13.90 and 28.80 are not indicative of the real scoring system. The Bluecoats did not surpass a 28.80 in Music until Prelims on 8/11.

• Like 1

Thanks!

It would be great if you could add the scores of the international class to the (open) class ranking. I really missed that option during the 2015 tour. Next year The Company from the United Kingdom will do a DCI tour.

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone! We've been hard at work since last August making a LOT of changes to the app. Things aren't ready just yet but when they are, it will be the biggest update we've released so far! We're making it easier than ever to get scores and find the information about the drum corps season you're looking for. There will also be new ways to interact with your fellow drum corps fans that we know you'll love.

So bear with us for another month or two as we get the app ready for the 2017 season. We appreciate everyone that has downloaded the app to date and we're looking forward to another great season of drum corps!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3