DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

The Windows version of the app used to automatically scroll to the closest day in the tour schedule if you viewed the events in a list (as opposed to the tour map.) At least I thought it did. Is there any way you can make that happen again in the updated version? Also, it would be useful if you could include the date in the list the way you do in the scores section. Nice work overall!

I'll look into this. We haven't made any recent changes to the Windows phone version of the app so I'm not sure what would build be going on. Nonetheless, I'll dig into it and let you know.

I have noticed some schedule discrepancies. For instance when I pull up Warrensburg tonight, Blue Stars don't show up as being listed. There have been others throughout the season, but this thread popped up so I thought I would say something.

Still love the app though. Only drum corps related one I have right now.

I have noticed some schedule discrepancies. For instance when I pull up Warrensburg tonight, Blue Stars don't show up as being listed. There have been others throughout the season, but this thread popped up so I thought I would say something.

Still love the app though. Only drum corps related one I have right now.

Thanks for letting us know. Sounds we like we need to have a look at the data for the remaining shows and see what's missing.

I love this app! Keep up the great work!

• 3 weeks later...

For some idiotic reason, I didn't load the app until two weeks ago.

I love it! It is very easy to use.

Why did I wait so long?

FYI: there are double postings of the Open Class scores on the rankings page. I expect the OC Finals scores aren't being filtered out when replaced by Prelims scores.