Boston Crusaders 2016

Temps outside warming up in Castelton, Vermont for BAC practices there.

Incidentally, when the temperature outside hits 40 degrees, how can you tell the typical New England guy in a crowd ?

tic toc.... tic toc...... tic toc.... ok, times up.

The New England guy when it reaches a balmy 40 degrees outside ( wind chill making it 31 ), decides that you keep the wooly hat & parka on, but its time to break out the cargo shorts to go out the door.

Joe Bananas wore that same winter jacket winter AND all summer!...lol

• Like 1

Actually, last year at Concert in the Park, Joey B. was jacketless, in short sleeves, and cleaned up pretty well. Still had the bag ina bag, though.

I had no idea he was even still hanging with the corps after all these years...wow...that is just so so cool... :-)

Looks fantastic. Is that about 70 brass?

I'd say this is a pretty good turnout for this BAC May 19th-22nd camp pic in Vermont... given that so many schools around the country were still in session last week and will be for a bit longer. These BAC Brass MM's depicted may be using the brand new Yams the Corps bought for them too.

Edited by BRASSO

Looks fantastic. Is that about 70 brass?

Not all there.

I'd say this is a pretty good turnout for this BAC May 19th-22nd camp pic in Vermont... given that so many schools around the country were still in session last week and will be for a bit longer.

My thought of a pretty good turnout is do to the corps having many more college age mm.

My thought of a pretty good turnout is do to the corps having many more college age mm.

I thought of this as a possible reason too, Ghost.