Phantom Regiment Email?

(Not sure where to put this)

I emailed Phantom Regiment before this past season even started about Merchandizing, and they still haven't replied. I REALLY need a response so I can find out whether I can start selling my idea. I don't want to keep emailing them, but I also don't want to carry out my idea without permission (for obvious reasons)

Any suggestions?

• Like 1

on regiment's website yet today: "The store is temporarily closed. We will re-open the week after finals once inventory is updated after we come back home. Thank you for your patience!!"

But it's been a week since finals!

Yeah, how dare they take any time off.

I can understand them taking time off. But it said a week after finals. And considering my emails have been sitting in their inbox for several months, they probably have had more than one chance to look at it

I can understand them taking time off. But it said a week after finals. And considering my emails have been sitting in their inbox for several months, they probably have had more than one chance to look at it

not to mention setup auto-responders on company email addresses when they are NOT being monitored.

• Like 1

It could be that your email went to a junk folder by default (I've had that happen before). I think the suggestion from Sutasaurus to call them is your best bet.

Yeah, how dare they take any time off.

If they don't have someone to staff on a regular basis then I suggest as someone else said use a Autoresponder...a program that automatically generates a set response to all messages sent to a particular e-mail address...

In business...

"Maintaining high standards in business communication is a sign of professionalism. Poorly structured and untimely responses -- whether via email or postal mail -- make customers feel underappreciated and undervalued and can potentially result in lost business. Consequently, observing proper etiquette for responding to mail and email is key component of communications strategy for any small business.
Email -- Respond Within 24 Hours
Responding to an email within 24 hours is good etiquette. Responding sooner is better because customers will be assured their concerns are being heard and their needs attended to. If a customer's concern is negative or powerfully expressed, a phone call may be a more appropriate response than a return email. A call implies you consider the matter too important for an electronic response. Just hearing a human voice can help clients feel respected."

No soliciting.

Thank you for sharing your video. But keep in mind that AFV does not return any.

It's easy to add numbers to a Do Not Call list. We have done the same with your email address.

Edited by DeanInChicago