Youtube Thread

Alright alright. Silliness over. We'd better get back to drum corps videos (before DCP takes our new youtube privilege away for turning "Drum Corps Planet" into "Animal Planet" :lookaround: ).

Here's a cool one. Interesting, I never actually knew what in the name of tripple forte the corps played from "5:42-5:47" until finding this video because the crowd completely drowns the corps out on the produced recordings...

Pretty sweet!

Not the way I want to remember Star of Indiana, but this was their final FINAL performance. Encore after '93 Finals.

Takes blowing flat to a whole new level! Still had to be cool to sit in that arc, not knowing it was the final time that hornline would ever play together. :)

• Like 2

This Gives Me Chills Every Single Time!

Still impressive...

What a Class Act! I Miss Star!

Not the way I want to remember Star of Indiana, but this was their final FINAL performance. Encore after '93 Finals.

Takes blowing flat to a whole new level! Still had to be cool to sit in that arc, not knowing it was the final time that hornline would ever play together. :)

Reincarnation -- it's happens :-)

[media]

Got to love BD's leads. Edited by OleMissRebel

• 2 weeks later...

I uploaded 6 or 7 lot videos to my channel today. 1 phantom drum lot, the rest is hornline and encore stuff from phantom and Blue Stars

Edited by SynthLine09
  • Like 2

I uploaded 6 or 7 lot videos to my channel today. 1 phantom drum lot, the rest is hornline and encore stuff from phantom and Blue Stars

Never, in my 35 (or 40?) years of drumcorps have I heard anything so gripping, so heart and soul ripping, and so gratifying as Phantom Regiment playing Fire of Eternal Glory.

Never.

EDIT: And they didn't need no stinkin' amps for those contras.

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

Teal Sound's final performance of the season on July 9th at Centerville, Ohio.

Edited by TonyDanza007