DCA Annapolis Predictions

and the guy writing prelims for DCW is a bum. but he will accept free beer

So who is gonna watch the DCW writers father during Prelims? :devil:

I think wishbonecav has it about right (Post 28). Thanks, Joe!

For a site like this to prosper, it needs to be a fun place to visit. Predictions of competitive activities, be they football, baseball, etc. form the basis of multi-million dollar industries. As a serious college football fan (Roll Tide!) I spend about $35 per year on preview mags for the early info and predictions. I enjoy considering those prognostications. What's the harm? I'll be back on here Annapolis Sunday to eat crow, if necessary, and I'll smile as I type!

Perhaps some of us take ourselves too seriously, have business connections that require caution, or have fear what others might think of our thoughts. I just don't know. Hey, let it rip! Respectfully, of course. We come here to read the views of others, no? To ponder their words, compare their thoughts with our own. Then do it all over again.

There's no doubt, posters to the DCA Forum are down this year. Perhaps it's because some posts were harshly belittled. We don't have the kind of margin here to endure that. Think RAMD. We simply can't discourage participation. For this to be a lively place, we need all the participation we can get. DCP is the only voice that ties us together. Thanks, John!

Come on, guys and gals! What do you think the final rank will be in Annapolis? Rolling the dice is a fun thing.

Bucs will win. If they do not, it will be Cabs' night. How's that?

:smile:

• Like 2

I think wishbonecav has it about right (Post 28). Thanks, Joe!

For a site like this to prosper, it needs to be a fun place to visit. Predictions of competitive activities, be they football, baseball, etc. form the basis of multi-million dollar industries. As a serious college football fan (Roll Tide!) I spend about $35 per year on preview mags for the early info and predictions. I enjoy considering those prognostications. What's the harm? I'll be back on here Annapolis Sunday to eat crow, if necessary, and I'll smile as I type!

Perhaps some of us take ourselves too seriously, have business connections that require caution, or have fear what others might think of our thoughts. I just don't know. Hey, let it rip! Respectfully, of course. We come here to read the views of others, no? To ponder their words, compare their thoughts with our own. Then do it all over again.

There's no doubt, posters to the DCA Forum are down this year. Perhaps it's because some posts were harshly belittled. We don't have the kind of margin here to endure that. Think RAMD. We simply can't discourage participation. For this to be a lively place, we need all the participation we can get. DCP is the only voice that ties us together. Thanks, John!

Come on, guys and gals! What do you think the final rank will be in Annapolis? Rolling the dice is a fun thing.

Bucs will win. If they do not, it will be Cabs' night. How's that?

:smile:

First let me say.... Great Post. :worthy:

Hopefully some posters will read this and be enlightened.

Edited by camel lips

First thru third will be within 1.5 points. 97.5 - 99 range

Fourth thru eighth will be within 3 points. 92 - 95 range

Ninth & Tenth will be close as well, but well below the other two blocks. 85 - 87

OPEN CLASS FINALS

1. Buccaneers

2. Caballeros

3. Minnesota Brass

4. Hurricanes

5. Cadets2

6. Kidsgrove Scouts

7. Renegades

8. Empire Statesmen

9. Atlanta CV

10. Fusion Core

CLASS A Finals

1. Govenaires

2. Carolina Gold

3. Windsor Regiment

4. Cincinnati Tradition

My guess (Yeah I'm biased. So what :tongue: ):

1 - MBI

2 - Buccaneers

3 - Caballeros

4 - Hurricanes

5 - Kidsgrove

6 - Empire

7 - Cadets²

8 - Renegades

9 - Atlanta CV

10 - Fusion Core

11 - Kilties

12 - Tampa Bay Thunder

13 - Bushwackers

_______

1 - Govies

2 - Carolina Gold

3 - Windsor Regiment

4 - White Sabers

5 - Sunrisers

6 - Tradition

7 - Excelsior

8 - Shenandoah Sound

Edited by Spandy
  • Like 1

And in 1st place...

The

MinnesotaBrassBuccaneersCaballerosHurricanesKidsgroveScoutsEmpireStatesmenCadets²RenegadesAtlantaCVFusionCoreKiltiesTampaBayThunderBushwackersGovenairesCarolinaGoldWindsorRegimentWhiteSabersSunrisersExcelsiorShenandoahSound

Everybody wins! :lookaround:

As a serious college football fan (Roll Tide!)

I knew there was a reason I like you. :tongue:

First thru third will be within 1.5 points. 97.5 - 99 range

Fourth thru eighth will be within 3 points. 92 - 95 range

Ninth & Tenth will be close as well, but well below the other two blocks. 85 - 87

OPEN CLASS FINALS

1. Buccaneers

2. Caballeros

3. Minnesota Brass

4. Hurricanes

5. Cadets2

6. Kidsgrove Scouts

7. Renegades

8. Empire Statesmen

9. Atlanta CV

10. Fusion Core

CLASS A Finals

1. Govenaires

2. Carolina Gold

3. Windsor Regiment

4. Cincinnati Tradition

I can see this happening,............although Empire has not finished out of the top 4 since 1988,...............