The Academy 2016 - The Drum Corpse Bride

That'll do Academy. That'll do.

• Like 2

I appreciate their tombstone tributes to drum corps no longer in existence and deceased influential drum corps staff. However, to have tombstones displaying Boston Crusaders, Madison Scouts, and Troopers is tasteless. This does not reflect well on their staff, director and organization.

I appreciate their tombstone tributes to drum corps no longer in existence and deceased influential drum corps staff. However, to have tombstones displaying Boston Crusaders, Madison Scouts, and Troopers is tasteless. This does not reflect well on their staff, director and organization.

THOSE ARE FAKE!!!

I was scared this would happen.

:/

• Like 3

Yeah, just FYI to everyone, those photoshopped pictures going around mentioned above that are VERY convincing are not from The Academy. I don't want to see Academy get blamed for something they didn't do and take away from them this year.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

The Facebook page/Website that created those are people who do these sort of things all the time just to get a rise out of people and it works which is why that page is relatively popular.

Please do your fact checking before trying to take the amazing accomplishment away from those young men and women who worked so hard to be able to perform tomorrow.

I so hope that when Academy enters the field tomorrow night they are greeted with an ovation so big and loud and warm that every member of the corps has not the slightest doubt about how much they are loved and appreciated by the fans this year.

• Like 5

Congratulations to the Academy staff, members, and volunteers, past and present, on this huge stepping stone. Hopefully everyone involved is savoring this joyous moment for their organization.

I so hope that when Academy enters the field tomorrow night they are greeted with an ovation so big and loud and warm that every member of the corps has not the slightest doubt about how much they are loved and appreciated by the fans this year.

This.

I would be the first one on my feet! I think the entire stadium needs to be on their feet before they even enter the stadium! Just to show that much love and respect. I know I would be if I could be there! Never once did I see this show live, or the corps ever live. This show has warmed my heart and made me love them through video, and that's very hard to do.

Edited by UKSuperman
  • Like 2