Cadets 2018

6 hours ago, xandandl said:

As our drum major and horn sgt. said to Mr. Dan Potter in his FieldPass, 

We are resilient

We are committed

We are determined to work.

And in the words of Dr. Drew Shanefield, our mission is "to be tremendously awesome!"

We are Cadets 2018.

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

This is a great image.  I imagine this is towards the end of the day, and you can see the resilience, commitment, and determination, perhaps through some exhaustion, in those faces.  I would add grit, toughness, and pride.  God, I love this activity.  Great picture.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, runyancm said:

This is a great image.  I imagine this is towards the end of the day, and you can see the resilience, commitment, and determination, perhaps through some exhaustion, in those faces.  I would add grit, toughness, and pride.  God, I love this activity.  Great picture.

yes, Josh Clements has been outdoing himself this year.

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Happy Fathers Day to all those great Dads (and Moms) who formed this great Class of Cadets this season. Thanks for lending them to this wonderful corps.

No automatic alt text available.

super secret supper.

Edited by xandandl

21 minutes ago, xandandl said:

super secret supper.

EPL = Eat, Pack, Load... That is their dinner. The same as on show days. We used to call it EPLC (eat, pack, load, clean). As a matter of fact, to this day, I still call it that myself when heading to visit clients from work.

Just now, njthundrrd said:

EPL = Eat, Pack, Load... That is their dinner. The same as on show days. We used to call it EPLC (eat, pack, load, clean). As a matter of fact, to this day, I still call it that myself when heading to visit clients from work.

I knew it was the code...just cutting off someone's else's criticism. Now everyone knows.

Now back to PA and Erie before back to Ohio and Akron.

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

I knew it was the code...just cutting off someone's else's criticism. Now everyone knows.

Now back to PA and Erie before back to Ohio and Akron. 

:thumbs-up:

1 hour ago, njthundrrd said:

In other words, every drum corps member's nightmare. 

• Like 1