12th place Corps ?

Wow, Spirit moves past Academy to 13th, can they open that door to 12th ?

Edited by onionhead
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Only if they knock first

I bet the Crossman hear them knocking, that would be bitter sweet knowing the history and relation of these two corps. But I wouldn’t mind if they both over took phantom or blue knights.

• Like 2

If I had a way of fixing the scores, I wouldn't use it to guarantee a champion. No, I'd use it to guarantee a tie for 12th. I want all these corps on Saturday night.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, quijeros said:

If I had a way of fixing the scores, I wouldn't use it to guarantee a champion. No, I'd use it to guarantee a tie for 12th. I want all these corps on Saturday night.

The first corps we saw live in person was Music City, that train coming in from the left of the field was just magic !! and that show kept up the energy, and that continued all night.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, onionhead said:

The first corps we saw live in person was Music City, that train coming in from the left of the field was just magic !! and that show kept up the energy, and that continued all night.

I predict that semis is going to be one of the most enjoyable days ever.  I usually come and go ...  but not this year.

• Like 1

If Spirit makes finals that would be awesome; and if they don't, that is OK, too - they have had a season to remember regardless of the final outcome. It sure would be nice, though, if the morning of Semis that a discussion would still be ongoing about who could end up 12th and it would not be basically a done deal for the top 12.    

• Like 3