2 Sets of Horns@!

Ok so i get updates from crown's facebook page and they are having a sell stating that they will have the entire 2010 horn line for sale in 2010 right after finals in big bold print under it they also say they will have the exact same set in BRASS LAQUER!!!

2 sets of horns

all second movements

hmm when will they officially announce the 2010 show instead of just leaking things!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear they are using that free $20,000 charity money well.

:tongue:

In all seriousness it sounds like a very cool idea.

Though I still feel like if they actually used the money they got from the charity to pay for this it would make me a little uncomfortable. It's entirely possible they got sponsored or paid for it themselves so I'm just speculating, but I hope everyone can understand my point of view.

Ok so i get updates from crown's facebook page and they are having a sell stating that they will have the entire 2010 horn line for sale in 2010 right after finals in big bold print under it they also say they will have the exact same set in BRASS LAQUER!!!

2 sets of horns

all second movements

hmm when will they officially announce the 2010 show instead of just leaking things!!

I got on to DCP today just to see if there were any April Fool's Day fake announcements. Looks like I found it!!

Though I still feel like if they actually used the money they got from the charity to pay for this it would make me a little uncomfortable. It's entirely possible they got sponsored or paid for it themselves so I'm just speculating, but I hope everyone can understand my point of view.

What if it means they could turn that $20,000 into twice that or more? Paying the bulk price for a line and turning around to sell them for retail price is a good profit for the corps, I don't see what would be wrong with that.

What if it means they could turn that $20,000 into twice that or more? Paying the bulk price for a line and turning around to sell them for retail price is a good profit for the corps, I don't see what would be wrong with that.

Then it would definitely be a good decision! :tongue:

I don't know how stuff like that works, but if it does turn a profit then why not?

Well if they sell the horns at the end of the season they will get money out of that. It sounds like it could be a wash for them either way. I'm sure some high schools will ###### up both sets.

I'm very curious to see this one. Think there's some hint at the transition from Silver to Gold? :tongue::worthy:

They took Second Last year and i think the show is supposedly going to be their 2nd chance to capture a gold medal. it will be awesome.

I personally think that the Gold/Brass horns will suit their uniforms better. The Cream + the green plumes and accessories + the silver horns didn't work well for me.