Utterly Disgusted!

Why does every topic relating to common, normal, societal MANNERS and RESPECT have to balloon into a legal eagle 1st amendment constitutional rights case. For anyone out there that truly feels the need to yell negative crap about ANY corps... YOU ARE NOT A FAN, please LEAVE. DON'T COME BACK. Take your constitutionally given right to be an absolute MORON elsewhere. I would love for Hopkins to take this idea to his corps. If someone yells shut up and play, have your pit say into the mic, " I'm sorry, but we are trying to have a drum corps show here, the playground is down the street, now if you will please be quiet, we will start to play." As far as wearing a shirt in order to make fun of a show you personally don't like? Go ahead, it is you who the crowd looks at and thinks poorly of. I used to think that way too, but then I grew up. Maybe someday the shirt wearers will to.

I think the Cadets are doing quite well at dealing with the controversy as is.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I was at Allentown (both nights) and I saw the most disgusting shirts. These horrible shirts say "This I believe Shut up and Play". I think that this shirt shows a lack of respect for the activity. But seriously I think the shirt is the opposite of what Drum Corps is about... so I really think people should boycott that shirt.... By which I mean please DO NOT wear them!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Let the fans wear whatever they want. The Cadets aren't going to care about that. They are going to be more focused on performing the show.

Ya, I agree. BD should have won that night. :P

...I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL (edit: no profanity please - EE) KILL YOU! I SWEAR IT! AUUUUGGGHH! *foaming at mouth*

Already have worn my Sinclair Gas shirt at shows as it has a big dinosaur on it. :P

No connection.

Ya, I agree. BD should have won that night. :P

That was the LaFiesta Show?....rite?

If the answer's yes, i'm with ya! One of my favs if not the most fav

You sound like you need a hug. A hot pocket?

Hoooooot Pocket.

32mw8p8b.jpg

No connection.

LOL, now I see your last name.... :beer:

Also just saw the "if you will please be quiet, we will start to play" quote. Did the t-shirts have a sound chip in them that actually made sound? :beer: :P