The Lubbock Lounge

By the way, I would just love to be at this show tonight. I have a feeling its going to be one of the best so far this year. Anyone got a plane in Central Wis that wants to fly to TX?

call brett favre :P

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I would just love to be at this show tonight. I have a feeling its going to be one of the best so far this year. Anyone got a plane in Central Wis that wants to fly to TX?

Hell, I live in the state and still think it's too far of a drive. (Wish I had one of those new Honda jets)

Edited by year1buick

call brett favre :P

Yeah, what the hell. Can't hurt right :worthy:

Hell, I live in the state and still think it's too far of a drive. (Wish I had one of those new Honda jets)

Same here. It's about an 8 hour drive from Dallas to Lubbock

While you are probably correct in your "guaranteed 4th" for Boston tonight, also look to them to continue their late season surge and close on the upper pack....substantial show improvements have gone in during the last few days.....07 is turning out to be remarkably similar to 00 and 02 for BAC ......with 5th place finishes both of those years.....tougher competition this year perhaps, but....

"Late season surge" ....how ? when ? in 2004 they went from 8th to 9th, 2005, the same, 8th to 9th, and last year they went from 9th to tenth. Yes, competition is much tougher this year, Blue Knights, SCV, arent going to be touched. Colts have a better chance of catching BAC then BAC does of any corps ahead of them.....look for their score to plateau......There will be no "Manning Bowl Lift" this late season.....

~G~

half true/half fun, but I'm sure you'll get your talons out and react !

Look for something like this:

1. 94.60 Cavaliers - this show come finals night will either be second ,or seventh... :sshh:

2. 91.70 Phantom - Catalysts for a late season shocker, but how ? :rock:

3. 90.95 Carolina Crown - on the verge of uber -greatness, any day now :rock:

4. 87.40 Boston Crusaders - polite, competent but non-memorable show, peaking soon ^0^

5. 85.10 Colts - The elements are there, now work it, work it, work it ! :)

6. 82.95 Spirit - not their best offering but still efficient enough to get the job done.....for now

7. 80.95 Blue Stars/

Madison Scouts - one going up, another vaulting, two trains, one track, the battle for Wis.

9. 76.60 Pacific Crest

10. 76.10 Southwind

11. 72.20 Pioneer

~G~

Hahahaha.. drop by Oshkosh.. I'll bet you can find somebody who'll make the trip and back..

Hahahaha.. drop by Oshkosh.. I'll bet you can find somebody who'll make the trip and back..

Thats right, I forgot all about EAA week in Oshkosh.

Ahhhh....Oshkosh..by gosh!!