Throw Down in the Desert!

Just one more thing..if recaps come up and Crown had a 1pt penalty..that would've tied them with Phantom..amazing but ties are awful!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in the Stanford thread...I hope penalties don't decide placements...esp at the top

i was told crown did not have a good show, really bad weather with the wind as well!

I guess I will make that call tomorrow night. I do love crown's guard this year. But Phantom's total show is great.

Can we finally put to rest the notion that Colts are not going to place lower than 11th (probably 10th)? Sheesh

Edited by dciguy01

Can we finally put to rest the notion that Colts are not going to place lower than 11th (probably 10th)? Sheesh

I did that about 20 pages ago.

OK, I just got back from Sun Devil Stadium and yes I can tell objectivly that PR was awesome...a lot of new stuff...the Intro to 1000 Airplanes is absolutely awesome....PR really brought it tonight. Crown has its narration in as it pertains to the "photo finish" and it was very classy. In my opinion the show and the crowd favorite of the night was The Colts....they played 1 min of the show and ran off due to lightning then after a 20-ish minute delay The Colts were absolutely on fire.

As for PR...the Opener has more life...the transitions are hot...and Firebird is just a hair short of perfection. I am not takiing away from the Crown Hornline, cause they were on and were awesome...but the scores reflect the shows tonight.

Look out Pasadena...its a 5 horse race

OK, I just got back from Sun Devil Stadium and yes I can tell objectivly that PR was awesome...a lot of new stuff...the Intro to 1000 Airplanes is absolutely awesome....PR really brought it tonight. Crown has its narration in as it pertains to the "photo finish" and it was very classy. In my opinion the show and the crowd favorite of the night was The Colts....they played 1 min of the show and ran off due to lightning then after a 20-ish minute delay The Colts were absolutely on fire.

As for PR...the Opener has more life...the transitions are hot...and Firebird is just a hair short of perfection. I am not takiing away from the Crown Hornline, cause they were on and were awesome...but the scores reflect the shows tonight.

Look out Pasadena...its a 5 horse race

Apparently SCV had a full point penalty tonight. Without that, the top seven are all above a 91. I don't know if seventh can make that big of a push, but it seems like things are a bit tighter than normal.