Booing and the Cadets

Sure, anything is possible. However, the 1921 reference is a little weak, IMO.

Well that part was a joke (another reason I'm so much fun at parties) .... Maybe you didn't get it, but ..... ummm, how should I put it...... "there are many others who are not limited to such mental myopathy."

(p.s. -- another joke).

The "they didn't need yardlines in 1992 so why do they in 2007" seems like a bit of a "linear conclusion" to me as well ....

Whatever. It was bad form on Mr. Hopkins part.

Some of you seem to not be able to read. I didn't boo the freakin' Cadets, I booed George Hopkins...like a lot of other people. Cadets weren't even in the stadium. Repeat...THE CADETS WEREN'T EVEN IN THE STADIUM. Besides, George Hopkins has been working on his reputation for years before this little incident.

So, the same corps that did a totally free-form drill move (the plane from '92) now lives and dies by yard lines? Interesting.

Bad form to be upset and question why they got a penalty? Are you sure about that?

. . .so you did not boo at any time while The Cadets were on or near the field either getting ready to perform or coming off the field? When exactly did you boo Hopkins when the corps was not present?

Well that part was a joke (another reason I'm so much fun at parties) .... Maybe you didn't get it, but ..... ummm, how should I put it...... "there are many others who are not limited to such mental myopathy."

(p.s. -- another joke).

The "they didn't need yardlines in 1992 so why do they in 2007" seems like a bit of a "linear conclusion" to me as well ....

My point EXACTLY!

When exactly did you boo Hopkins when the corps was not present?

I thought I was pretty clear when I mentioned I booed when Hopkins was laying into Acheson (visible to the crowd), AFTER the Cadets quarterfinals score was announced, AFTER the Cadets had left the stadium.

Is that ok with you?

I thought I was pretty clear when I mentioned I booed when Hopkins was laying into Acheson (visible to the crowd), AFTER the Cadets quarterfinals score was announced, AFTER the Cadets had left the stadium.

Is that ok with you?

You can do what you want, as long as you know that in the eyes of many it makes you classless and tacky, and it makes it quite ironic for you to say he was acting like an ###.

You can do what you want, as long as you know that in the eyes of many it makes you classless and tacky, and it makes it quite ironic for you to say he was acting like an ###.

Since it's none of my business what other people think of me, they can go and try to put whatever labels on me they choose.

HA!!! You may want to try reading what you wrote buddy before you try insulting someone.

Well, I seem to have re-read my post...and I can't seem to find what you're getting at other than you have no point.

George Hopkins IS NOT The Cadets. End of story.

Well, I seem to have re-read my post...and I can't seem to find what you're getting at other than you have no point.

I think he was referring to this:

That is the most intellectually-lazy piece of nonsense I have seen written in a long time.

Perhaps he should only have quoted it and stated, "Pot, Kettle, Black" -- maybe you would have understood that?

Edited by ScribeToo

I think he was referring to this:

Perhaps he should only have quoted it and stated, "Pot, Kettle, Black" -- maybe you would have understood that?

It's fine, I am done trying to make my point, even though he made it for me and I am not going to break it down to elementary school level for him either. It seems he doesn't have the mental capacity to look past his bias against Hoppy to examine his own writing. Other people seem to have gotten it except him so my point has been clearly made. Have a good day everyone.

<**> Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who boo's a youth activity, marching member or teacher in a youth activity should leave and never come back.

PERIOD.

You dont get it.

You never will.

You are immature and childish.

Go boo Mike Vick who kills innocent dogs and boycott the Falcons and makes 4 million a year to take your abuse.

Booing is for bad politicians and people who do very bad things in the world.

Everyone who booed should voluntarily remove themselves from this activity permanently.

Rant complete.

And PS....If you booed STAR in 1993.....you will remember I wrote this similar posting in RAMD in 1993. So it is NOT Cadet bias.

This is youth activity with people running it that make very little money and deserve better. Take your negative attitude somewhere else.

Guess the rant wasn't yet complete.... :sshh: