The Cadets at Quarterfinals

My issue with the whole thing is... If you have been marching this show or any show all summer. Do you really need hash marks. If you find your starting point you should be able to march the show blind folded.

This took any chance of love for the show, which would have been great, away because of what happened....and of course all the dang talking.

Yes. You do need hash marks.

I wonder if people would have this same issue with it if Fiedler had done the same thing. If I were a betting man, I would bet not. He would be universally praised for looking out for his corps.

Edited by RegimentContra94

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it something like 212? Yea, I'd want hash marks.

And yea, I marched last's years hurricane with no yard lines except for the 50 and no hash marks. I did it, we kicked ### and what not, but I still wanted them. Was cool however that we were still clean without them.

Now that you have the facts, Anyone going to say sorry? i know it's late.

No. hopkins behavior towards the Executive Director while on the field was just not acceptable.

Hopkins did the right thing last night.

I'm not connected to the corps in any way, I don't even like show this season but I'm totally with Hopkins on this one.

I respect what he did.

As for the booing, big deal, in the real world people boo. Some may have been simply booing the delay.

Give it a rest already!

All the other corps marched on the same field without whining. GH whined, got his way - as usual, got penalized - rightfully so, then whined again - got the penalty removed. What's new? I don't agree with the booing and heckling but come on - the entire situation was unneccesary.

They should have just marched. They would have been fine!

I'm glad you have a crystal ball and you know what would have happened had they just marched.

Any chance you can tell us who is going to win Saturday?

I'm glad you have a crystal ball and you know what would have happened had they just marched.

Any chance you can tell us who is going to win Saturday?

the washington generals :P