Celebrity Appearances?

I heard that some guy calling himself "Reliable Rondo" was there but not too many people saw him !!! :P :P :P

Heh... he was in the bar at the Hilton where we were having a mini (5 of us) Dons reunion. B)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like 91.7% right (96% right after '83). :P

It's 100% after 83. No corps since 84 has won the semis and not won the championship.

Since Finals were held in Pasadena (not too far away from LA), did anyone perhaps notice any celebs in attendance? I've always wondered if there were some famous drum corps fans out there in Hollywood.

Chez counts, but I think he's more of an East-Coast attendant. :)

Not Pasadena, but at Stanford, Steve Young was up in the Box area for the show.

steve young in stanford is about all i know of and vic firth sat behind me for the kingsmen alumni performance, if you could consider him a celeb.

Didn't see any at the drum corps shows, but saw former NBA star Reggie Miller and actor James Van Der Beek ("Dawson's Creek") at a restaurant in Malibu! (They weren't together; Reggie was leaving when we arrived, and Van Der Beek came while we were waiting for a table. BTW, he had to wait too. He was there with "Dawson's" co-star Kerr Smith.)

steve young in stanford is about all i know of and vic firth sat behind me for the kingsmen alumni performance, if you could consider him a celeb.

OT, but I can't resist... I had a "sighting" of Vic Firth at my local Bed, Bath & Beyond last week. Well, his picture, anyway-- on the back of a pepper grinder, marketed under his name. :worthy: Guess I'm behind the times.

Spirit's "Georgia" soloist's dad said he saw Sharon Stone while out sightseeing in L.A. earlier in the week.

everyone has seen her :P