Your fave Rachacha moment?

playing a duet with my father at mini corps

Playing with Donnie & Timmy Friday night :lookaround:

Playing all the toys in "Temptation" at mini corps with Ghost Riders. :D

Then playing it again on Sunday at the Alumni Show with MSJ. B)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning the Class A Championship in my very first finals performance, lining up for retreat with all the awesome people. Seeing my bros from different corps (Bush, Brigs, CRU, Renegades) Just being there at finals to perform and compete-it meant the world to me

and I forgot one-sharing the spotlight with the Buccaneers, you guys were amazing!!! Congrats on the 3-Peat, and one more-our victory concert after finals and getting my medal-perhaps the greatest moment of my life and one more, watching the Buccaneers victory concert, you guys blew me away and all I could say was WOW!!!

The Crowd response for OUR corps at Finals

The parking lot concert and that great baritone playing young man from Dream who sat there and let me play really loud right in his face!

Singing "My Immortal" for our color guard before we went on for Prelims and making them cry!

Meeting a special new friend and really getting to know her!

Having all you wonderful people treat me like a rock star! I will never forget what happened in Rochester in 2007 It was perhaps better than winning DCI in 1982 but then again maybe not! This was far more emotional however!

Loading Trucks and transporting coffins after finals because I didn't want drum corps to end...

Thank You all for the awesome experience :lookaround:

A very fun DCA weekend ... started on Wednesday morning in Scranton, PA of all places ... and ended at exactly 7:07 a.m. on Monday morning at Pizza Orgasmica 408, trying to ignore sunlight pouring through the curtains.

I will babble on about this most excellent adventure later on Blog 7.

Gosh darn it.... I was trying to stay awake Sunday night/Monday morning after getting back to the Crowne Plaza, since I had to catch a 5 AM shuttle to the airport for a 7 AM flight..... I thought about walking across the bridge to the Clarion to check out the Renegades' bash. But I was so #### tired I was afraid I would fall asleep on my feet somewhere along the way.....LOL

Next year: I gotta catch a later flight out on Monday, so I can hang out without worrying about missing the plane!!!!

Fran

Gosh darn it.... I was trying to stay awake Sunday night/Monday morning after getting back to the Crowne Plaza, since I had to catch a 5 AM shuttle to the airport for a 7 AM flight..... I thought about walking across the bridge to the Clarion to check out the Renegades' bash. But I was so #### tired I was afraid I would fall asleep on my feet somewhere along the way.....LOL

Next year: I gotta catch a later flight out on Monday, so I can hang out without worrying about missing the plane!!!!

Fran

Awwww, I had a 5AM shuttle too - me and my Drum Corps United crew would have kept you up. Trust me, they kept me up.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Three things come to mind.

3.Finally

Hot to Trot Pizza.Dang those slices are good.

MCLChancesB-day232.jpg

Note the bottle cap for size comparison????

MCLChancesB-day234.jpg

Good eats :grouphug:

MCLChancesB-day228.jpg

The pan is bigger than she is

MCLChancesB-day241.jpg

Is that my son,,or are we getting married???? B)

MCLChancesB-day220.jpg

MCLChancesB-day238.jpg

MCLChancesB-day242.jpg

Edited by camel lips

Fran

:music:

Count your blessings sir! Most of the MBI flyers had to DRIVE to Buffalo for the return flight and our plane left at 7:30..I'm tired of the 4:00 am wake-up calls.. <**>

Only redeeming factor was being able to get Tim Horton's at the service plaza just before the airport exit on I-90.. :grouphug:

Again, it was nice to see you and give our best to Barb..You guys are the best !

Pat

All I can say is WOW. What a great Drum Corps weekend from performing With Capital Brass Mini Corps to meeting and then marching with the Renegades Honor Guard (the most evil guard ever assembled - with "SEVEN" flags and a total of fifteen evil members) then playing Hy's charts with Sky Alumni in our Bad ### Contra Section to finishing up the weekend at Finals and then the "Skyliners" retreat on the field with the Renegades. Who could forget the great time at the Clarion with The Renegades. It was a match made in heaven. Did I say heaven, well maybe Hell. The combined evil in the hotel was sending electricity into the "Sky". Lets hope the hotel arraingments stay the same for 2008. My drum corps family now includes all of the Renegades, who were the greatest people to hang out with all weekend. How could I forget about the Midnight rehearsal Sky Alumni Held. Typical Sky, ya hear the street beat and all the horn line pours out of the bar in to the street. We jammed for about an hour and then back into the Bar. WOW!!! That was the Best!!! I forgot about our ride to the staduim on Sunday for the Alumni Spectacular. My roomie and I missed the Corps bus so we piked into a mini van with 10 of our closest Skyiners ALumni Corps members. The Van was hitting bottom all the way to the stadium. We had peiole laying across each other, sitting on arm rests. What a trip to the Park. LOL b**bs

By the way did anyone find my pet rat? The last time I saw him he was eating some Salsa and chips at the renegades Party. I brought him to the Renegades party on sunday evening to have some fun? If so, just feed him raw meat oatmeal and I will pick him up when I come out to SF for the Chinese New Years Parade.

Luv to the Renegades, you are the BEST!!!^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Edited by Contra Joe