Who had the highest screamers this year?

cire

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see everyone at mini-corps, but I'm gonna put my pitch in for our own Scott Thompson.

With all the features we tried to squeeze in, we used him sparingly up there. But when he did go up, he was as high and as strong as anyone I heard on Friday.

Just my (very biased) opinion, of course.

Thanks for everything, Scott!

Oh.. gotta say, of the high-chops guys I watched.. Jeff Gibbons was just fabulous!

Oh... and didn't Renegades just have, like, 5 screamers?

or did it just seem that way?

Edited by brassomaniac

I think MCL's Scott Steward may have hit the highest note of the night. I guarantee that Joe Murphy was the highest screaming Contra of the decade.

:rolleyes::wall: :wall: :doh:

Let's see...Joey Pero, Jeff Gibbens and Richie Price for Empire (with Jamie, James Orser and the rest of the leads)... and ...Renegades with about a dozen dubba C players....MCL with Scott, Tornado and Joe Murphy....but the highest notes I heard all weekend were at mini corps from...SoCal Dream (I think it was with the Hawaiian shirts on?)

we were coming over to the Conventuion Center venue and I heard some notes that I didnt know were there. Whoever that was with the Hawaiian shirts had a couple of guys that let it go pretty well I'd say.

Donny

Inasmuch as its my 1st DCA since I marched in 1972 I have to say I am not good with names(but U gotta like Joey Pero)

but...as an old screamer myself>>I was amazed at the level of SCREAMOSITY in general

DCA

MINI CORPS

AND YES...THE ALUMS

all had screamers....drum major>Donny even got a scream or two in at the end of St Joes show!