So you don't roll right from the first accented (for instance, depending on tempo) 32nd note?

I always thought they were diddle-diddle-diddle-diddle-dot for a nine, etc. and that the accent was on the first hit (not the bounce) of the first diddle?

You mean it might be dot-diddle-diddle-diddle-dot? wouldn't that be a 7 3/8? or something?

Gotta get Jackie Murray to give me a remedial snare 100 (not for credit) course.

Next you're going to disillusion me about Swiss radamacues? Flam-taps? Santa?

R,

Yes they can be, nothing etched in stone--the dot would be a 16th note and diddles 32nd so no second diddle after the 16th. I suppose you could diddle your 7 and 3/8's but that's an entirely different industry. Swiss ratamacues and flam-taps no worries, they are the same. I can play only left handed Santa's though...........T

R,

Yes they can be, nothing etched in stone--the dot would be a 16th note and diddles 32nd so no second diddle after the 16th. I suppose you could diddle your 7 and 3/8's but that's an entirely different industry. Swiss ratamacues and flam-taps no worries, they are the same. I can play only left handed Santa's though...........T

Look, if you guys want to talk dirty to each other, do it through PM's - or get a room.

In the meantime, however, let's get back to Photo #300 and 300B. Leave it to Nanci to force us to try to identify a faulty photo. Look at 300B (enlarged) and you'll see three evenly-spaced holes down the left edge of the photo. How in the name of all things holy are we supposed to figure who it is if you're going to give us a marred photograph!?!?

And in the context of this particular corps, shouldn't "Tommy" be spelled "Tomi?"

Look, if you guys want to talk dirty to each other, do it through PM's - or get a room.

In the meantime, however, let's get back to Photo #300 and 300B. Leave it to Nanci to force us to try to identify a faulty photo. Look at 300B (enlarged) and you'll see three evenly-spaced holes down the left edge of the photo. How in the name of all things holy are we supposed to figure who it is if you're going to give us a marred photograph!?!?

And in the context of this particular corps, shouldn't "Tommy" be spelled "Tomi?"

If your blind, you can't do the move. It's been tried before, but no CIGAR!

I'd have to call that Drum Corps History abuse. As an avid watcher of all things CSI (and therefore a forensics expert) those holes were created by a three ring binder - not even protected through the use of a hole punch. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Puppet

I'd have to call that Drum Corps History abuse. As an avid watcher of all things CSI (and therefore a forensics expert) those holes were created by a three ring binder - not even protected through the use of a hole punch. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Puppet

In order to free up Ray's scedule,and cause I have nothing better goin on at the moment:

Niesi Ambassadors. THAT'S my guess.

And good news: I have sucessfully secured my visa, which will allow me to cross the Pennsylvania state line and go to Rochester for DCA finals!! :satisfied: LOL!!

And I consider myself an easterner as I was born in Boston,even though my parents relocated me to Ohio,before I was old enough to protest the move!! :thumbup:

(all in fun Ray!) :thumbup:

In order to free up Ray's scedule,and cause I have nothing better goin on at the moment:

Niesi Ambassadors. THAT'S my guess.

And good news: I have sucessfully secured my visa, which will allow me to cross the Pennsylvania state line and go to Rochester for DCA finals!! :satisfied: LOL!!

And I consider myself an easterner as I was born in Boston,even though my parents relocated me to Ohio,before I was old enough to protest the move!! :thumbup:

(all in fun Ray!) :thumbup:

Good guess. But let's see if you can stretch this out for a few more pages.

Puppet

The Clues and guesses or the "other comments"? LOL! :satisfied:

Well, we still haven't figured out which one of these guys is Tommy.

Real subtle hint.... If you were to try to SNARE him with a lasso, you'd be RIGHT in doing so.

Good guess. But let's see if you can stretch this out for a few more pages.

Puppet

hey buddy. it's good to see you back with us in whoerland. how are ya doing? rehabing your way out i hope. :satisfied: