And I should have added.... It's the feather boa that makes him look taller.

:rolleyes:

ah yes the boa. the only snake like thing he can claim he owns

:smile:

I got the chair from Dennis Capello. When I brought it out to the field I was told that Bob didn't want it any more. Some one suggested giving it to Claude. I put it down behind him and he plopped down on it. I don't know why Bobby didn't want/get the chair? :rolleyes:

Must have been a miscommunication somewhere. Perhaps Bob thought at the last minute that he would try to tough it out? I didn't get that impression afterwards and I just remember him hurting really bad. I'm going to ask him tonight.

Our Guess Who was a really nice man who was always pleasant at least to me. His last name sounds a bit like "Southern".

well Joe.....we can start with the Jews escaped from bondage in Egypt by crossing the Red Sea, which had parted.........

I need to catch up here. Where are we?

Then we've past where Moses got the 2 tablets? :smile:

I always forget. Who did Moses march with? :rolleyes:

Must have been a miscommunication somewhere. Perhaps Bob thought at the last minute that he would try to tough it out? I didn't get that impression afterwards and I just remember him hurting really bad. I'm going to ask him tonight.

Our Guess Who was a really nice man who was always pleasant at least to me. His last name sounds a bit like "Southern".

That could be the case. I think part of the problem was that the chair didn't arrive until we were already on the field in formation and Brad was holding his arms up trying to get he show started. We had been warned by DCA that the show had to stay on schedule. It was a bit hectic right at that moment.

well Liz, story goes he was with the Joshua Cadets when they brought the house down in Jericho

I always forget. Who did Moses march with? :rolleyes: