If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 318 ? One at a time, left to right. Please

Besides all three being "Guess Who'ers" from Who'ville and regular posters here.....

Number 1 is an Alumnus of the Belles of St Mary's and the Bon Bons as well as involved in the management of the Southern Knights and Archie. Though you can take this lady out of NJ you'll never take NJ out of this lady!

Number 2 is a retired teacher from the NYC Dept. of Education (Who's wife takes GREAT photos and videos by the way!) Has been playing the Snare drum with a certain NJ Corps almost longer than I've been involved with the activity. (He's an Alumnus of the St. Clare's Fife, Drum and Bugle Corps too!)

And the lady on the right is an Alumnus of BSGK Alumni, Sky Alumni, Archie and Rebels. You might say for her it a "Family Affair" as her husband and one of her brothers are also involved and perform with her.

Nanci is making this tough on folks by wiping out their 'Guess Who' badges. They were being good members of the 'Guess Who' clan by wearing them. Like Tony said, obviously they are members 'in good standing.' After all, they're not SITTING are they? LOL!

And Andyroo: I believe you were thinking of Priscilla Mullen and John Alden in your 'Plimoth Plantation' MA reference earlier. You need to think of a colony much farther south, way below the Mason-Dixon Line for the people you had in mind.

By the way: What are those bars on his sling?

Hey! I never said that these three folks weren't *in good standing*...

And I had to block out the names on the badges.... after all... this thread is called

"GUESS WHO"

isn't it? :rolleyes:

As a transplant from MA and NY now living in MD.....

All of the road signs when entering this state say, "Welcome to Maryland, South of the Mason Dixon".... :worthy:

(I'm a "Northerner" so I'm not the one to argue... :worthy: )

Used to love the old "Welcome to Maryland. Drive gently" sign. :rolleyes:

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

For a little more insight on the workings of this thread check out pg. 790 post #7894.

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to: The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 318 ? One at a time, left to right. Please

bad news on the right

Nanci is making this tough on folks by wiping out their 'Guess Who' badges. They were being good members of the 'Guess Who' clan by wearing them. Like Tony said, obviously they are members 'in good standing.' After all, they're not SITTING are they? LOL!

And Andyroo: I believe you were thinking of Priscilla Mullen and John Alden in your 'Plimoth Plantation' MA reference earlier. You need to think of a colony much farther south, way below the Mason-Dixon Line for the people you had in mind.

By the way: What are those bars on his sling?

You're right, John. My being from Massachusetts originally causes me to believe that EVERYTHING happened there - called the John Kerry Syndrome. I keep forgetting about that colony much farther south. You know, the one that failed miserably.

Anyway, the guy I was thinking of was sometimes known as Captain XXXX XXXXX.

How about one of the best guy's I know and a GREAT drum corps person, even though he is a Cabs guy, who's name we have all used one time or another while checking into a motel, hell I used to tell the desk clerk that I was a member of the Cab's just in case they would find a TV floating in the pool or even worse a "Clark Bar" call me Mr. Smith, Mr. John Smith. BTW, he's a pretty good drummer too.

Nope ... Henry joined after I stopped playing in 73 ... I was on staff though in the late 70's when he was still playing ... I did get to drum in the Alumni though with Dave Long and his cousin Jim ... they played snare with Henry in Selden in 63-64

:-)

Dave Long and Jimmy Gould. Excellent snare drummers, along with Henry. Eric did nice work with those cats.

And the lady on the right is an Alumnus of BSGK Alumni, Sky Alumni, Archie and Rebels. You might say for her it a "Family Affair" as her husband and one of her brothers are also involved and perform with her.

The lady on the right is still with the Yankee Rebels, I believe.

The lady on the right is still with the Yankee Rebels, I believe.

oh your cheating.